6

liked by pstanton45 and 834 othersiowawild   Guess who's back again!

iowawild Guess who's back again!

"And the Iowa Wild fall short to the Ontario Reign tonight with a final score of 3-1 here at Wells Fargo Arena," the Iowa Wild radio analyst said emotionless as I finished wiping down the counter.

"What do you think of their performance tonight?" asked the other announcer on the broadcast.

"Well, other than the goal by returning forward Matthew Boldy, I thought the defense played pretty well. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to stop the Reign lines," the first analyst responded. "Speaking of Matthew Boldy, have you seen what he's been up to lately?"

My heart dropped as I turned the volume up on my phone to listen to what these announcers had to say about Matt's life. I'm screwed if they mention his love life, though I don't see why they would. It's kinda unprofessional, if you ask me.

The second announcer chuckled. "Well, I see that he's been fishing in his free time when he was in Minnesota for those couple of games with his buddy Connor Dewar," he said.

I let out a sigh of relief. Just fishing.

"Yeah! I saw that he caught a pretty good walleye," the first analyst responded. "If only I could have that kind of luck when I'm fishing,"

They both chuckled. I didn't pay for an AHL radio subscription for the two announcers to be talking about Matt Boldy and how good of a fisher he is.

Well, the game was over. Plus the fact that the Iowa Wild lost, so they probably needed something happier to talk about.

I decided to text Matt congratulating him on a good game, even if they lost.

matthew <3

lol thanks! whatcha up to?

nothing much. doing some cleaning around the apartment cause it's kind of a wreck

Because I was over? Lmao

Probably

You nearly broke my couch

Ah, but it would be worth it.

Then you'd be paying for a new couch too matthew

Ick then maybe not

Hey, I wouldn't mind.

Oh I know. I've spent enough money on your damn camera

tbh you left your stench here

It fucking reeks

You're welcome.

Also, I think I left my black Wild sweatshirt at your apartment by accident. I was too focused on getting my shit together before I left since we slept together