Another day of hell (ch 2)

(Hailey's pov)
"Hailey, I said get your ass out here, are you deaf?!" Ms. Miller yelled through the door. 'Whatever, freaking biotch' I thought. I sat up in my bed and just stayed there for a second, accepting the fact that I can't sleep now. After debating about just going back into the covers, I get up and go to my mini bathroom thing. I say mini bathroom thing because it's small but it's still a bathroom.
I plug in my straightener and let it heat up. I look in the mirror and look at my arms. Old scars and new cuts go down my arm. I have to say I'm not proud of doing it, but it's my escape. I go back to my room and look through the little drawer to find something decent to wear.
After five minutes, I decide on a pair of black skinny jeans, black veil brides tank top that says 'we are the fallen angels' and my only shoes I own, black vans. When I go back to the bathroom my straightner is heated, so I start straightening my hair. When I'm done I put in all my piercings and get dressed. After that, I grabbed my bag and walked out. I could see very clearly that Ms. Miller wasn't happy.
"What exactly makes you think you can take your sweet precious time" she says, and it wasn't please talking to her, she got some stank breath.
"Sorry, I just kinda slept in" I respond, but in my head saying 'not wanting to walk out to have your nasty ass breath filling the air' but of course I can't say that. She gives me one more death look and walks away. I walk outside and start walking to school. Welp, here goes nothing.