I. REMIX ONE.

──── [ 01 ]

MAY 20TH, SATURDAY, 8:19 PM

──── ENCOUNTER.

"HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, ──── Ms

"HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, ──── Ms.Hinomori!" The person thanked as Shizuku continued to pack up the rest of her things.

Nearly three months have passed ever since she was kicked off of her idol group. While it took a month for all the rumors about her to die down, she was glad it was all over with. She never heard her name from the public again.

Shizuku continued her career as a model though and the staff around her were nice enough to not mention anything about her former idol's career. That doesn't mean she hasn't heard anything from her group. A kind senior had informed her that the company was changing the concept of the group to suit the new leader better. As for her school life, it had been a month since she had started school at Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy as a second year. The simple adjustment she needed to make was to make sure the comments about her being kicked off Cheerful*Days didn't get to her.

"See you later, Hinomori!" Shizuku waved goodbye to the last person before leaving the area.

"Airi suggested this one cafe to me but I forgot where it was..." Shizuku mumbled to herself as her eyes wandered around the area in worry. She didn't go to the lower part of Freya City and was certain she would get lost. Unfortunately, after a few more minutes of walking, Shizuku stumbled to the lower area of Freya City.

Shizuku could tell by the change in atmosphere and streets. The building' color changed to a light gray-blue and neon colors. The lower part of Freya City seemed colorful and bright with cool neon lights painting the lower part of the city. She was stumped the moment she a multiple-alleyway area, where each alleyway headed to different directions. She didn't know what to do however the bright colors and graffiti seemed to attract Shizuku. With a curious expression, Shizuku walked through one of the alleyways. Going down into the alleyway, she overheard a group of people talking to each other.

"Isn't that Meari girl playing nearby?"

"Really?! That's a surprise..!"

"It is! Wanna check her out!?"

"'Course, I wouldn't miss it!"

Shizuku turned to the group of people gossiping among themselves. Someone was going to perform nearby which piqued her interest. She checked the time and noticed there was still time before she needed to get home. She could probably stay to listen to this 'Meari' person.

"Excuse me!" The group turned to her with wide eyes.

"Aren't you Shizuku from—"

Shizuku shook her head and put her hand to stop the person from continuing. "Sorry, I am no longer part of that group but... I heard you were talking about someone performing here. May I know when and where this performance will be happening?"