If You Love Me, You'll Give Me Your Robux ~ Jay Chang

wc: 587 

pronouns: she/her (he/him and they/them versions below original! <3 love u fellow alphabet mafia) 

warnings: none; fluffy fluff :) 

summary: jay just won't stop playing roblox (and he never will)

A/N: hi so... starting this little adventure. i was a fanfiction writer way back in the day. like a decade ago i wrote various one direction, 5sos, and youtuber fanfics when i was 13. i'm sure some kids watching boys planet are 13 now and that is terrifying to me. anyway, i decided to try my hand at some drabbles again after a long hiatus. please send requests or asks and we can talk about boys planet and whatnot. be my friend pls. :) and also enjoy.

"Jay, can we please just go out to dinner or something already? You've been staring at that screen for hours."

You hated nagging Jay, but at this point it seemed more than necessary. Sure, he was enjoying his time off from filming Boys Planet and you were more than happy to have him home in your arms for a couple weeks before he had to leave for the second mission. But when all he wanted to do for the last 48 hours was play Roblox, you were admittedly getting bored... and a tad bit annoyed (... and the teensiest bit jealous).

Jay doesn't respond and you sigh dramatically from where you are laying on his bed, scrolling hopelessly through Instagram as you wait for your boyfriend to pay attention to you.

"Jay!" You call out to him again, but still he doesn't reply. "Jay, I swear to--."

"Who do you swear to, huh?" He says finally, turning to face you with an expectant smirk. "God is not gonna help you pry me away from Roblox. No one is capable of that."

"Could you hear me the whole time?" You ask, already knowing the answer.

He nods, sucking his teeth in contemplation. "I could. Including when you called me a--."

"Alright, alright," you cut him off with a groan. "Sorry for that. But I'm bored! You haven't seen your beautiful, perfect girlfriend in almost a month and here she is, sitting so pretty on your bed of all places and all you can do is play Roblox."

Jay just looks more amused. "You're really hyping yourself up there."

You collapse back onto his bed, completely defeated by your smartass boyfriend's annoying wit. You lie there, staring at the ceiling for a few moments before you hear Jay giggle. You feel something hit your arm and search for the culprit next to you, finally picking up what appears to be a crumpled up sticky note.

You open it, reading what's written messily inside:

you do look perfect XD

You turn it over to read the back:

even from this really unflattering angle you've provided me <3

"Thanks," you say reluctantly, sighing as you sit back up to look at him.

He's grinning, but your heart breaks a bit at how tired he looks. "Is it okay if I just play for the rest of today? I'm sorry it feels like I'm ignoring you. I'm just exhausted and I feel kind of sick from the time change. I'll literally be all yours tomorrow."

"Of course, Jay. I understand," you agree with a smile, making a mental note to check that he sleeps well tonight. "But aren't you always all mine?"