End of school

Leyanis POV
The banners were up, The last day of school was here. Me and Jobe had just headed out of 5th period and it was over. School was finally finished. "I'm so glad that i spent the school year with you Ley!"Jobe said in my ear
"Don't be so cringe" I said slapping Jobes arm as we walked out towards the bus stop. "Anyways I was wondering if you would
Like to come to my debut game for Birmingham city?" Jobe said looking at me with puppy eyes. AWHHHH. He's so cute I can't resist. As he was about to get on his knees and beg I said. "Okkk I'll come but you better score!" I said hugging him resting my head on his shoulder while we waited for the bus. "Where is this bloody bus!" Jobe said exaggerating. "Stop complaining we've been here for just 5 minutes." I said right when the bus arrived. "See it's here no need to fuss."I said as we tapped our oysters. "There's only one seat?" I said also saying that I had no where to sit. Jobe came up with what he called a 'great' solution.

"Is it comfortable?" He said adjusting me whilst I sat in his lap. "It's ok I guess" I said rating my head on his shoulder. "Ley?"
"Yes J?"
"How come I've never met any of your friends?"
"Because when I told them I was dating you they all called me slags and whores and beat me up just because that had massive crushes on you and Jude."

BACK IN TIME : 3 MONTHS AGO

AT LEYS HOUSE
JANINE, LEY, CRYSTAL AND PRESTIGE.

"Soo any gossip for us?" Janine asked Leyani.
"So me and Jobe are officially dating!" I had said filled with joy. I had thought my best friends would be happy but. No. The smiles turned into frowns. The state felt as if it burned into my skin. "YOU'RE WHAT!"Prestige shouted as my mum wasn't home.
"YOU SLAG YOU THROW YOURSELF AT EVERY MAN I BET YOU US HIM FOR MONEY IF HE SAW US HE WOULD DITCH YOU IN A MERE SECOND!" Crystal shouted.

BANG. A fist hit my face.

MEMORY FINISHED

"And everything went black." I had told Jobe.

"Those motherfuckers."

A/N
LOOK WHOSE BACK
I SAW HOW MANY VIEWS AND I HAVE TO CARRY IT ON
IM GONNA BE WRITING TWO STORIES AT THE SAME TIME SO CHECK OUT MY HAVERTZ STORY CALLED 'Swipe Right'

BYE FOR NOW