For you

NOBODIES POV
Today was Jobe's debut game for the blues.

Jude and Leyani were on their way to Jobe's first match as a first team player for Birmingham city. Jobe had left Leyani his shirt with his name and number on the back. When they arrived, Kick off soon approached and the game was underway. 37 minutes in Jobe had scored. Doing a heart celebration in Leyanis direction. The game had finished and Jobe had took his shirt off and came into the stands towards Leyani. Only to be stopped by a group of girls. To his surprise the girls were Leyanis worst nightmare. Her old best friends. The girls had seen his smile as the crowd cheered. They knew he had a girlfriend and they wanted to see him in a bad state. So they started to taunt him. One of them called him a dirty little slut. Leyanis face reddened and she Leyani had grabbed Jobe and ran out of there and into the car park. Jobes eyes were filled with tears. It was supposed to be his day but now Leyani had felt guilt. She had never seen Jobe cry and she didn't know what to do. She was still in shock.
"Jobe I'm so sorry." Leyani said as she held the brunette boy in her arm. "Can we just go home?" Jobe said as he sat up. "Come on then!" Leyani said. They had went their separate ways from Jude after he mysteriously vanished with a girl?

Time skip

They had arrived home and Jobe had gone straight to his room. Leyani as a good girlfriend, had made him his favourite dinner which was rice with chicken. She had approached his door reluctant on wether to go inside or not. "Jobe baby can I come in?" Leyani said stood outside with a plate and cup filled with orange juice. "Come in.." Jobe had said. Leyani had swung the door open just to see Jobe lying there under his blanket. "I'm not really hungry so can you just leave it on my table Ley." Jobe said whilst sitting up from his bed. Leyani had noticed something was off. "What's wrong J?"
"Ley i'm fine."
"I can see your not J just tell me."
"It's the girls they have been bothering me on insta and all my socials." He said whilst Leyani grabbed his phone.
"What are you doing." Jobe said as tears streamed heavily down his cheeks. "Just doing something so you can sleep peacefully, now move up I'm coming to lie down as well!" Leyani said as she tucked herself into the blanket.

As Jobe rested his head against Leyanis chest he had one final thing to say. "Leyani I love you and know I will never leave you. I hate crying but I'm to soft I've just experienced so much pain that I'm used to being soft and crying. Just know that I will always be there for you if I can't always be there for myself. And remember my heart and love is only........

                          For you."