Chapter Three

About a week later Stella's parents had left early they had to go see something with Stella's dad's company. Stella's phone starts to ring as Stella is washing dishes. "AXLE" she yells. "Can you go answer my phone?" She asks "yea of course, it's a unsaved number." "Just pick it up." She tells him as he grabs the phone and picks up.

"Hello who is it-no mam but she's right here washing the dishes I can give her the phone?- ok will do." Axle says while Stella is trying to figure out who it is. "Here someone wants to talk to you." He states "who is it?" She whispers so the phone doesn't pick up her voice. "I don't know some person from the school." Axle says as she grabs the phone. "Hello? Yes this is her." She says.

On the other side of the line a women says "my name is Bella I work with the school program systems, student enrollment and life on campus. Are you sitting down?" She asked. "Yes I am why is this important?" She says confused. "We have some news we would like to share. So recently we have been looking in to your application for EAS and we think that you are the perfect candidate for this program. So we were wondering, would like to join us on the EAS trip?" Shes asks. Before she can finish Stella is jumping for joy and is singing and dancing to the words "I got accepted and im going on the EAS trip!" "So I will take that as a yea?" She says laughing. "Yes, yes of course it's a yea." "Ok well we will talk to you later goodbye." "Goodbye Ms Bella."

As Stella runs over to axle she yells "i got in, I got in. I can't believe it I'm so excited we're gonna be going to the EAS program!" Stella says jumping for joy. Then she pulls him in for one of the biggest hugs. "Well we have to celebrate! We're you wanna go?" Axle asked. "How about Texas Roadhouse? It's been long since we went to one." "Ok well Texas Roadhouse it is" axle responds.

1 week later

It's about 10:40 at night when axles gets a random call "hello?" Axle says half asleep. "Hi this is Debra with the American international adoption and child services agency, I'm call for a Mr Axle Hutson, is this him?" The lady asked. Now mind you at this moment axle is half asleep and just woke up to a call from some adoption and child services agency. The first thing that popped to his head is (oh shit I have a kid). "Uhh yea this is him. I'm confused on what i am getting this call for?" Axle responds puzzled. "Well we have been looking at your file and we seem to notice that you have never been notified on your biological parents." " what do you mean my parents walked out of my like when I was able 10 I'm sure I don't wanna be notified about them." Axle responds.

"Sir, we are not talking about them, we are talking about ur biological parents, you know the ones that created you." "HOLD ON, what do your mean biological, Are the people that raised me not my biological parents?" Axle says surprised. "No sir they are not you were adopted as a newborn baby cause your mother couldn't raise you. Now sadly we don't have the records for your adoption with us at the moment but if you wish to know who your mother actually is we can look in to getting them over quickly." She says to axle over the phone. "Yea sure just call me when you get any news." "Ok sir will do hope you have a great day." She says before ending the call.

Axle hops out of bed and puts in some pants before walking out his bedroom to do wake up Stella. He gets to her door and knocks. "Hey Stella you up I have something to tell you."

~~~~
Sorry that this chapter is short.