2

Ernest walked down the security (area). He grabbed the carrier and walked down to where the rolling tray was. He put his bag on the tray and held onto the carrier.

"Sir, what is in the carrier." The baby dwarf dragon made a yapping noise under the carrier's blanket. Guard stepped back.

"It is a dog. Hasn't had its shots yet. Taking him home, from South Russia and back to Britain, Sussex." The guard nodded and didn't ask him to remove it. Putting it passed the screening and stepping through and raising his arms. He passed that and grabbed his bag and the carrier. Walking up the stairs to the platform where his plane was going to the departure area. Walking to a seat he sat down and waited for his flight to start boarding

It wasn't long before the lady got on the intercom and said "Afternoon flight A14 going to London now boarding. The first class is now boarding...Second... Now the rest." He got up after she called First Class. He sat in his seat after saying hello to the Flight Attendant at the door.

He set the dragon down and kicked back and buckled in and relaxed as the Flight Attendant told them about flying. And all the safety mechanisms

They lifted off and he relaxed, he has gotten this far without anyone knowing he has a dragon and not a puppy that is barely 10 weeks old. He was happy when he heard gentle snorting snores coming from Dwarf. He's got four hours to London from Moscow.

As he read and wrote in his journal, he started hearing snorts and he knew Dwarf was waking up and needing a snack. He slowly opened his zip-lock bag of jelly sandwiches and dropped it in his carrier and smiled. He heard a little one quietly chomping it and then a small burp, He chuckled. He knew that would keep him happy, he looked down and felt a puppy chew ring. And put it in his carrier hoping that keeps him happy but he doubted that it would last as long as ten minutes.

"This is your captain speaking, we are about to approach the landing strip, buckle up and sit tight. We will get you landed in the next thirty minutes." The public address cut out and you could hear click, click all around the plane.

SCREECH

The breaks hit the runway and they rolled to a stop at the airport terminal. As they came to a complete stop, the light dinged off and they all stood up and grabbed their bags from up above them.

"Mommy look! Animal! Can I pet it?"

His eyes widened. Not a good thing she saw this carrier

"Uh sweety, it's not a nice kitty, I rescued it. I'm sorry you can't pet it." he nudged the carrier. Dwarf emitted a hiss and the little girl jumped and grabbed her mom's leg.

"I'm sorry, he's locked up and can't scratch you. It's okay." He reassured the little girl with a smile. After grabbing his bag and carrier, he deplaned and walked to the exit. 

Exiting the airport he hailed a cab to take them to his house in the woods. As soon as the cabbie was out of sight he released the little dragon in the yard to stretch its legs. He smiled knowing he saved another one. He got on and off the plain no worries, he knew he couldn't do that with a full grown dragon. 

#

Sitting back she put down the journal entry, breathing. This all can't be real. She's day dreaming. getting back to the journals she read before. She had to find more of his life.