Chapter 3

Finding a journal entry, it looks like he's older the date is older too. He's an adult now. I'm confused why his journal entries are all over the place with his age. Someone must have destroyed the original journals that had it in the correct line up of age progression. Guess I just need to find them all and put them all back together. This research has been more like a treasure hunt. This journal entry looks like it was part of his travel journal. "I'm getting close to Incognito dragon, no sights before but I have a feeling they are close or a dragon is. There a multiple other dragon species here in the jungle area." It was ripped off there and then another strip was written, "I found a different dragon but not the one I was finding. Still a great find, its a Amphithere but can't tell which one of these was Mexican or American. But I'm leaning toward Mexican because it's closer to what I'm seeing". Then it drops off again, its so weird. Meeting a different dragon with no information on them, wouldn't that be nerve wracking? Finding out there are hundreds of species of dragons. And seeing them in real life living around you, it would be a very interesting thing to find them all and learn. The Amphithere sounds like it has two wings and no legs but has a tail. They are colorful, how cool, almost vivid bright green-blues. No legs make it hard to hunt but they have an enormous tongue that can catch their prey and then restrict to death with its tail. Well I hate to piss off that dragon/bird. Looking back to what all I found already I have a feeling I have a lot to find. Having found a lot of research and more to come makes me want to visit these places or the closer places and see dragons in person. IF they were real to begin with. She went through all the other journal entries she's already found. Trying to see if she missed anything. 'Well this will keep me up all night long researching and writing.' She packed up her things and her laptop and left the coffee shop she was working at. Walking to her car, a shadow passes over her and she whips her head around to look and there was nothing. 'Was that wings?' she wondered out loud. She shook her head, 'I need sleep." She got in her car and headed home.