STRANGE

Unknown to anyone, while Jenny taught Stephanie how to fry the perfect fish, Mrs Bose had come down to see if her granddaughter was back from school. Usually, she was accustomed to the teenager's outrageous screaming at the staff whenever she got home from school. She had also heard the child cussing as usual and wanted to see who was the recipient of her rude behaviour.

However, her heart melted at the sight of Jenny teaching her granddaughter. They stood so close to each other that they could pass for mother and daughter. She heard the girl's insolence and watched her stubborn gestures. Regardless, she saw Jenny's persistence and warmth towards the unyielding girl. The other staff rarely attempts to bond with the child. They were often scared or uninterested in creating a relationship with the girl.

She was glad Jenny was in their life and this meant she could travel back home to the UK knowing Stephanie will be well cared for. As soon as the exercise was over, she sneaked back upstairs. She intended to come down much later.

"This rice is nice!" Stephanie said as she ate. Jenny thought she heard wrong! The girl could barely appreciate her for the extra fish but she paid a compliment to her cooking. It was obvious she had not eaten a well-cooked meal in a while. She had left the kitchen to seat beside her and together they ate their meal.
"Thank you Steph. I wanted to ask you if you liked it. Your fish is well fried too". Jenny complimented.

Smiling as if she had never been complimented, Stephanie giggled.
"You know you can snap it and say, I made this delicious yumminess" Jenny encouraged as she had seen the child with a mobile device.
"Really? You are right! My dad will be overboard with joy" Stephanie shrieked.

"Who will be overboard with Joy?" Mrs Bose asked, startling the both of them as she descended the stairs.

"It's my dad! I'd like to show him the banger I made" Stephanie exclaimed and Jenny coughed at the language. Stephanie quickly behaved and said
"I meant the fried fish I made with Jenny's assistance."

"I think Aunty Jenny would be appropriate considering you are not mates." her grandmother scolded.
"She is not my aunt" Stephanie protested. Jenny knew she was right, and quickly said, "I don't mind being called Miss Jenny".

"Settled! Miss Jenny then. " Stephanie said as she rolled her eyes at her grandmother. Mrs Bose was used to her granddaughter's attitude because she lacked a mother who would nurture and train her. Her father was hardly around and he spoils her silly. Besides they were still traumatized by Laura's death.

Jenny excused herself as she went to the kitchen to serve Mrs Bose's meal. She included the fruit tray and Stephanie was surprised when she presented it on the dining table.

"I think Miss Jenny is a professional chef! See the way she presented the meal." Stephanie said laughing.

"Well thank you Steph" Jenny responded smiling also.

"You should learn a thing or two about cooking and other chores from her you know," Mrs Bose said which earned her another frown.

"Thank You, Jenny. I am still yet to digest the breakfast and yet you present this. Thank you so much" Mrs Bose continued to Jenny who smiled again in return.

The child didn't like the way her grandmother always scolded her so she ate her meal very fast and silently.

"Let me know when you want to wash and shampoo your hair. I would be upstairs setting out the items". Jenny said as she got up from the table. She hurried her meal as she also found it uncomfortable to sit and eat with Mrs Bose.

"You want to wash my hair?"Stephanie asked looking so surprised.
"Jenny do stay with us and have some fruits" Mrs Bose requested wanting to spend time with the young woman.

"You don't have to wash my hair you know. You are not a governess. Besides, tomorrow Saturday is my salon day and there are so many staffs there to do it. So don't bother yourself. You should eat some fruit and talk to my grandmother. It's clear she wants to talk to you." Stephanie said as she rolled her eyes at her grandmother.

She got up from the table without saying another word. Leaving her plates on the table, she went upstairs, stamping each foot on the floor as she climbed.

Climbing the stairs, she declared loudly
"I do not wish to be disturbed in my room. I will come down when it's dinner time"."Yes Madam Stephanie" her grandmother responded.

Jenny wondered what insolence and bad manner the child had but she could not voice it out. The sudden change in attitude worried her. The girl was happy just a few minutes ago and she could not explain what transpired that could sour her mood so quickly. Gathering the used plates on the dining table, she proceeded to the kitchen.

At the same time, back at Michael's empire, he kept fuming all afternoon. He thought only of the cream-coloured beauty cooking in his kitchen with the right English accent. Beautiful and looking so innocent! Very bold and very polite with a sharp twisted tongue. He suddenly had a very evil imagination which made him smile. He wanted that tongue wrapped around his member and he could see himself pulling the bun hard that she had packed on top of her hair. The very thought of the girl tormented him and he never got involved with any domestic staff. Why was she different? He needed to know everything about her!

After his business meeting which was very successful. He still was not pacified. Hence he called Betty. It was so strange to her because he never needed her to come over on a Friday but right now he needed to get the stress of all the tension from his body.

When Betty arrived, all through the exercise, all he imagined was Jenny's face and her mouth. He grabbed Betty by the hair to go harder and wished he could put that young cook into such submission as he spilt his seed into her mouth as usual.

Afterwards, he paid Betty double and dismissed her without any explanation. Trying to calm himself down, his phone rang and grudgingly he picked it up.
"Hello, Maltida! Are you back?" he grunted.
"Yes I am, I expected your driver to pick me up yesterday but it was a no-show. Anyways, please drop by my house so you can pick me up. I am spending the weekend with you". He hung up the call.

He rolled his eyes. This self-imposed daughter of a federal minister trying to be a fiancee when he had not proposed irritated him.

He only tolerates her because he believes his mother dreams that they could be married someday. But marriage is a big no-no for him and he wouldn't repeat it. Her father had offered him several contracts but turned them all down.

He also kept her around because she was good at riding him. But, being good in bed is not his prerequisite for a wife, if he ever needed one.

His mind went to the cream-coloured gown and the lady wearing it. Would she make a good wife? What would she look like in bed? He wondered.