I died and I am Nightmare? - 1

Warning: Cuss/swearing, wrong grammar, and misspelled.

A teenage boy died from an airplane crash. He was suppose to meet his parents and his younger brother, who had been finally cured from a covid-19 disease.

Sadly he died and he never get to see his parents and his precious brother's smile...

He suddenly saw a small light and can't see it clearly but he can hear, a feminine voice. 

"My children, forgive me that I will not be there for you for I was too week at this state... You two will be guarding and protect this tree no matter what. Beware of the apple's and not to eat them for it is very dangerous... Keep the balance of the emotions stable and do not forget to stay and protect each other... as you two are brothers... Forgive me... my children....farewell....and good luck..." the voice said and he suddenly started to breath.

GASP

He gasped as he was awake. He looked down and observing his body, knowing that he became a skeleton with purple clothes? He paused and realized that he became Nightmare. Nightmare was one of his favorite character and yet confused. Like how the hell is that possible?

He didn't notice a black apple was about to fall which the tree branch moved a bit. He looked up and the black apple fall on to his mouth that cause him accidental bite before swallowed it without him knowing that he accidentally bite a black apple.

It taste sweet but it became slowly bitter and he felt his chest started to get burned....

He covered his mouth with his skelly hands and muffled, trying not to scream that could wake his brother. Yes he did know that Dream was still not awake yet. He did not want to be insane and hurt his brother since he just got reincarnated. He suddenly felt a goop covering his body and his left eye socket. He can still feel even more pain as he felt something is growing coming from his back.

After that kind of transformation, the pain stopped.

He suddenly felt worried and annoyed?

"What the actual fuck?" He muttered and he did not expecting that he would get corrupted this early? He sighed and just finished eating the black apple since he accidentally bite it. Luckily he manage to calm down and not going insane. He was hoping that nothing goes wrong and he did not want a bad ending for him and his new brother, Dream.... This is not a replacement since this is just a reborn or reincarnation outcome.

"Um... Hello?" He heard a voice. He turned around to see his brother, who was already awake. "My name is Dream and what is your name?" he asked and Nightmare replied. "My name is... Nightmare..." He said shyly. Why is he so shy? Obviously, he was very shy when it comes to meeting new people's faces from his past life. He is shy even though he is now corrupted. But he is not naive when it comes to strange danger but not with Dream. 

"Are we like brothers?" he said and titled his skull. "I-I guess...

Silence as the wind blows with a beautiful flowers along with flying butterflies. 

Nightmare was about to get up and explore but Dream started clinging to his brother  and leaving his brother in surprise look.

"Can we stay like this?" he said and his brother chuckled at that. "Sure."

Nightmare just stayed there with his brother while waiting something to happen...

And he mentally blame Nim for this incident but he didn't hate her anyway. Nim mentally whined and apologizing for what happened. 

Luckily that Dream didn't saw that.

________________________________

Nightmare hated this early corruption.

Legend says that Nim went to the store to buy some milk after the early apple incident.