PROJECT SUPER YOONGI 101

Yoongi is capable of many things. One of them is being entirely homosexual and dedicating his whole life rapping about how sucking dick is not gay if its for the homies and having fun with his two gay members ( namjoon and hoseok ) 

This man has released amazing albums and songs over the past ten years of his group's debut and his hardworks and efforts never go unnoticed — hes so dedicated and determined to his work no matter what it takes, and this is just one of the things to flex about our self made artist.

But everything all aside, here is my explanation on how yoongi is capable of saving the entire universe

------

1. He is Catto

yoongi is a cat disguised as a human, and NO he did not disguise himself as a human because he was a cat thief (cat thief = yoongi stole cheeseburgers from dogs) he is simply just a humble, innocent, loving and cute kitty cat that is just doing some yoongi things in his little yoongi manner not knowing he is putting the entire world in absolute chaos, like wtf do u mean hes getting hate because hes so amazing ??

Im too lazy to write anything else but I just think hes so cool like. Sir You will save the world

Im so weak for yoongi like, one minute of being yoongi-less and all of a sudden i am decomposing

Anyways bye and love yoongi because if you don't then you are nothing but just a Fragment of absolute disgrace in this world and you will die knowing you had no contributions to this planet because you are useless and worthless for thinking you are better than yoongi — anyways guys stay positive

- love,
yoongi's #1 fan

( if yoongi have million fan i am one of them. If yoongi have hundred fan i am one of them. If yoongi have 10 fans i am one of them. If yoongi have 1 fan thats me. If yoongi have 0 fans then i am dead. If world against yoongi, I am against world )