01 | Underworld, Human World

Location: Nyxia - (The city of eternal light). Home to the Nyxians.

Language: Nyxian ( Latin )

The Nyxians are a mysterious and powerful race of winged beings who live in the city of Nyxia, hidden in the depths of the underworld. They have wings of different kinds, ranging from bat-like to feathered, and varying in size and color. Their wings reflect their personality and abilities, and they can use them to fly and manipulate the shadows. They also have sharp teeth that can bite through flesh and bone when hunting for their prey.

 The language called Nyxian, which is spoken across the lands of Nyxia. They use their language to communicate and cast spells, when needed.

"Pater, non potes hoc mihi facere! Ego sum verus heres throni, et non patiar hoc. Non sinam Felix regnum meum occupare!" Adrien roared at his Father, disagreeing with his decision as if it was going to change a thing in his life.

"Bene cogitasti de hoc antequam decreveris vitam tuam projicere sicut non est aestimatum! exiliaberis et mitteris in mundum humanam, donec probaveris me satis dignum filium et regem!" King Gabriel stood up hitting his staff against golden floor, the sounds echoing the palace as the Nyxians turned their heads and fell silent. 

Adrien harnesses the powers of destruction and shadows. He inherited these powers from his parents, and with them he is indestructibility— Until proven wrong.

"Pater, obsecro te. Hoc mihi ne feceris, scio me destitutum fuisse semper ex quo Mater mortua est et im paenitet." He took a deep breath and let it back out shakily. If he can convince his Father he's worthy enough to take throne, then he wouldn't have to be banished from his world until further notice. "da mihi unum casum, quaeso. Pater i-"

"Silentium!" Gabriel growled using his speed to cross the room and is now face to face with his son. "Non secundi casus! D zyxs in una nocte habe! Vis vitam tuam destruere, et pro hoc non stare! Quod si haec mater tua audierit, in busta versabitur, tu Nyxia dedecus es!" He snarled, his sharp teeth revealed.

Adrien dropped his head, awaiting his Father's final decision. "Te me odisse pater," he whispered underneath his breath but his Father caught what he said thanks to their sensitive ears, that pick up anything.

"Tuas potestates arripui, iam impotens es, et tuo mundo mittendus es." Gabriel snapped his fingers and palace began to shake and rumble, he ordered the guards to take hold of the prince and to throw him into the magical gateway which led to the human world. "Bona fortuna fili; proba te, et redeas et accipias thronum tuum."

Adrien cursed his Father and began to spin in a loop. Passing through the different underworlds, until one bright light shone in his face blocking his vision and everything went dark.

 𓆉

Location: Human World - ( France, Paris )

Language: French, English

"Al, I really have to go. Nadia is coming over to collect her order from the bakery, my parents said it's very important I do not miss her call..." Marinette turned her head, facing an upset brunette. "I'm sorry Alya, I'll be free after that. We can hang out," Marinette playfully bumped shoulders with her.

"It's okay girl, I understand. Nino and I are having a night together at his place! Just give me a call, okay?" Alya wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her into a hug. "I'll see you later,"