02 | A whole new world to explore

The bright light seeking through the curtain, blinded Marinette as she opened her big blue eyes.

She felt an arm draped across her waist, and she froze in shock.

When the hell did he crawl into bed beside her?

"Vindictam, pater. Cito redibo, et omnia maledicam." He whispered in his sleep, shifting when he felt a pair of blue eyes staring down on him. "Have woken up?" He rubbed his eyes, still drowsy.

"Yes, when did you get into bed with me?" She questioned him, lifting the duvet off her body and the cold breeze hit her sending shivers down her spine. She enjoyed the warmth he brought to her, but it was too awkward, and weird to snuggle up beside the man she found naked in her bedroom yesterday evening.

So, she decided to get up and clean up her surroundings.

She could feel his eyes staring right at her. Burning through her body, and into her soul. She bit her lip at his presence, walking to her closet to pick out her outfit for the day.

"Why dress up? You leaving this place?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows standing up.

"Oh, I have school today. I can't stay here Adrien, do you have somewhere to go to keep you occupied?" Marinette asked, walking into the bathroom not closing the door fully. "I'm going to take a shower, go to my brother's room- across from my door and find something else to wear- Ah! Adrien what are you doing here?" She used one hand to cover her chest, and the other to cover her womanhood.

Adrien walked into the shower with her, and moaned when the hot water trickled down his body.

"You said you take shower, so I join you."

"Yeah, but alone, Adrien. I need privacy Adrien, this is my personal space okay?" She tried to push him out, but she slipped startling him. Marinette groaned placing a hand over the back of her head, as Adrien's eyes were fixed on her bare chest.

She froze, taking in their position; Adrien between her legs, his hands between her head, and tearing his eyes away from her chest to look into her bright blue eyes.

"Marinette, I apologize."

"I-It's okay, Adrien. Let's just finish taking out showers, put some clothes on and get breakfast. Okay?" She took his offering hand, and watched as he left the bathroom leaving her to think about their awkward tangle.

"So, Adrien. I'll bring you along with me, okay? But you have to promise me that you won't cause any trouble. Just let me do all the talking," Marinette put their plates in the dishwasher and grabbed her jacket, slipping on her sneakers.

"Okay, Marinette."

Adrien followed her everywhere, he didn't leave her sight. He was attached to her. He was attracted to her beauty, to her kindness- the thought of what his Father told the Nyxians about humans was nowhere near how Marinette acted around him, treated him, how he talked to her.

Paris was beautiful. The smell of fresh bread, and pastries as they walked by bakeries.

The breeze following his every move, this new world he was in was absolutely a sight to enjoy. A sight he would always remember.

He smiled holding her hands, and locking their fingers together.

"Woah, Adrien what's going on?" She blushed trying her best to detach her fingers from his, but it was Impossible. He had a good grip on them, and it didn't look like he wanted to let go.

"I just like hold your hand. It Soft. I like soft things, make me happy." He grinned at her, flashing his fangs which sent a visible wave of fear from her head to toes, and he sensed it. He stopped in his tracks, looking at her. Hiding his fangs from her.

"Marinette, I want you know I not hurt you. Promise. You treat me kind, not exclude me from your kind. I remember you always for your kindness, and how treat me."

"Thank you, Adrien. I just..." She gazed deeply into his green eyes.

There was something mysterious about him, something she couldn't exactly pin on, but she wanted to know.

"Want to know more about you, your kind, your home. I want to know it all, Adrien." She said. "When will you tell me?"

"Time will come, Marinette. For now, I keep secret. It must be secret, your kind can not know about me. I trust you?" He broke their contact, making sure she wasn't trying to do something unwanted.

"You can trust me, Adrien. Your secret is safe with me," She smiled walking past him and towards their school building.

Adrien was amazed at how big college was.

"Adrien, remember what we talked about? Let me do all the talking, stay beside me and keep out of trouble okay? Please, Adrien. Don't make me regret this," She took a deep breathe in, and let it back out. "Let's go,"

Adrien suddenly took hold of hand as they walked up the stairs.

"Adriennnn...." She groaned. "Your a grown ass Man, get on with it!" She pushed him up the stairs ignoring the stares as they continued.

"Marinette, after school, can we go to bakery and try pastry?" He asked her as he walked into a classroom with her.

"Sure, Adrien. That's only if you keep to your promise, and do what I say. Deal?"

Adrien grinned. "Deal." Shaking her hand, he took a seat beside her while Marinette had a conversation with her professor. She came up with a story, about how Adrien was her cousin from a different country and was here to study.

The teacher looked back and forth between the two, and shrugged it off welcoming Adrien into his lectures.

"Adrien, the professor has his eye on you so you have to be careful. Alright, just listen for today and we'll sort you out later."

"Gratias ago tibi, pulcher- Thank you, beautiful."

"Your welcome," She looked away, blushing at his comment and realising that there was so much more to this mysterious man she met. In that class, she didn't focus on the lecture her professor gave she didn't tune in on the jokes her classmates made.

Instead, she focused on Adrien. Her heart fluttered when he was able to trust her with his secret, maybe there was more to come with their current relationship.

As Adrien said, That time will come.