Information | 00

Welcome to Between Light and Darkness :D

This book contains mature content. 18+

About: Adrienette Fanfic.

Adrien is a prince of the underworld city Nyxia, but his father banishes him to the human world as a punishment for his carelessness.

There he meets Marinette, a kind and innocent girl who captures his heart. As their bond grows stronger, Adrien faces a dilemma: how can he stay with Marinette when he belongs to a different realm? And how can he protect her from the dangers of his dark heritage? Adrien must fight for his love and his place in both worlds, while hiding his true identity from everyone.

Main characters: ages- 19-23

Marinette Dupain Cheng. 19 years old. Fashion designer.

Marin dupain Cheng. 21 years old. Marinette's older brother.

Adrien Zyx Agreste. 23 years old. Prince, and soon to be crowned king of Nyxia.

Alya Césaire. 19 years old. Marinette's childhood friend. Blogger.

Nino lahiffe. 20 years old. Alya's boyfriend. Dj.

Felix Zyx Agreste. 20 years old. Second in line for the throne. Adrien's younger brother.

Luka zythian couffaine. 21 years old. Wants to take over Nyxia, along with Felix.

Gabriel Zyx Agreste. King of Nyxia

Languages spoken in this book:

In City Nyxia, they speak Nyxian ( Latin, basically, since it's an old language )

In the human world, they speak English and French since half the story is located in France, Paris.

About Nyxians and the City Of Nyxia - City of eternal light.

The Nyxians ( This is what they are called. ) are a mysterious and powerful non-human, race of winged beings who live in the city of Nyxia, hidden in the depths of the underworld. They have wings of different kinds, ranging from bat-like to feathered, and varying in size and color. Their wings reflect their personality and abilities, and they can use them to fly and manipulate the shadows. They also have sharp teeth that can bite through flesh and bone when hunting for their prey.

Nyxia, is an underworld ruled by King Gabriel Zyx Agreste. It is an eternal city, and after decades it still stands and is being ruled. The location of Nyxia is unknown, which is why it is referred to an 'Underworld'. Every year, the Nyxians gather together, spread their wings, joining together and becoming one unity as they light up the city. The city is called Eternal light, as their source of light never runs out... It is eternal.

I hope you will enjoy reading this book, enjoy! :D

alyasfanclub.