Chapter One

They sat in a beautiful meadow cuddled up with tall sunflowers surrounding the two of them. She was sitting in between his legs with his long arms draped over her shoulders.

"Promise me if you're ever in Seoul you'll call me so I can take you to the best sunflower field in Korea." Johnny said.

"Only if you promise that when you're in Korea you'll be a sunflower. No matter what situation you're in, you'll be positive and always keep on moving towards the sun." Julie said.

He held up his pinky and she intertwined hers with it. She kissed their hands and held it to him so he could do the same.

"Johnny, It's time to go!" His manager called from the car that had just pulled up.

***

Now she was finally fulfilling that promise. Well not necessarily. Was she in Korea? Yes. Did she want to call him? Yes. Did she call him? No.

But it's not entirely her fault. Within the last six years, she had changed her number four times. The contacts stopped switching over sometime between the second and third time. She never memorized his number and even if she had, what if he changed his number too?

But the point is that she is in Korea. Not to see Johnny, but to meet her online friend Jaehyun. They met through a video game two years ago and would call each other pretty often whenever Jaehyun wasn't busy with the idol life that Julie didn't know about quite yet.

He thought she'd treat him differently if she had known but now he was ready to tell the truth. He planned on telling her a while ago in person but she didn't feel comfortable with her korean at that time.

He was meeting her at the airport along with his roommate Jungwoo. Julie and Jungwoo had spoken multiple times throughout the years, usually through Jaehyun's phone because he "didn't want to share his friend".

"Jaehyun!" Julie screamed through the airport as she ran to hop on the masked man wearing a baseball cap holding a paper with her name on it.

"Julie!" He said stumbling back by surprise but Jungwoo caught them.

He faked a disappointed tone, "I thought you would be more excited to see me."

When Julie got down from straddling Jaehyun, she turned and gave Jungwoo, who was also wearing a mask and cap, a warm hug.

"I am excited to see you." She said.

"She's just more excited to see me." Jaehyun smirked at him earning a soft punch from Julie.

As she took a step back to view them, her eyes widened at their height. "God you two are like giants, are all of your friends this tall?"

"Not all of them, there's a few short ones like you." Jaehyun ruffled her hair.

"Do that again and I'll break your fingers off." She grabbed his hand and flung it off her head.

Jungwoo laughed, "As much as I would like to see Jaehyun in a finger cast, we need to go now before we're late." He exchanged a look with Jaehyun as if his words held a deeper meaning.

Jaehyun nodded as they grabbed Julie's things and headed towards the car. "So how was the flight?"

To be continued...