Chapter Four

Grabbing the attention of the other members near by, they start making a crowd around the three.

"You two know each other?" Yuta asked.

"Uh yeah... we were childhood friends back in Chicago before my debut." Johnny replied, never taking his eyes off the girl he hasn't seen in years.

"Wait is he the ex friend that ghosted you when he became an idol?" Jaehyun stood next to her.

"You told him that? Julia I wasn't try-" Johnny was interrupted by some long blonde girl intertwining her arms in his.

"Hey babe." She smiled in his face.

"Hyuni." He sighed in acknowledgement.

"Who's the girl?" She sized Julia up.

"Apparently she's Johnny's old friend from Chicago." Haechan said.

"Really?" She smirked. "Well don't be rude Johnny introduce us."

He shook his head, "I really don't see the need to in-"

"I'm Julia." She stuck her hand out.

Johnny wasn't surprised. Julia was always one to do what she wants.

Hyuni hesitated before shaking her hand. "Jeon Hyuni."

"Hyuni is apart of HeartLock. They debuted a few months ago." Taeyong explained.

Julia nodded as Jaehyun put his arm around her shoulder. Johnny's face twitched at the sight but only Mark and Julia noticed.

"Julia is Jaehyun's video game friend." Mark explained.

"And you came all this way for him? He must really be special to you." Hyuni fake smiled.

"Yeah he's something." Julia playfully nudged him.

A curious Johnny looked over the two. "Are you two dating?"

The accused pair looked at each other trying to read the other's eyes. Neither have expressed that they feel anything romantic between them but they didn't want to invalidate the other's possible feelings.

They agreed on the platonic route, "We're just friends."

Johnny released a breath he didn't know he was holding. But now it was Julia's time to ask him the same.

"Are you guys together?" She questioned.

"No." "Yes." They answered differently.

"No." Johnny said to Hyuni. "We are not together."

"Sure doesn't feel that way when you have your tongue down my throat." She trailed off.

The other guys laughed as Johnny squeezed his eyes shut in discomfort.

"Hyuni," Another member of HeartLock pulled her away from the tall boy she desperately clung on to. "They're about to make the announcements."

As they watched Hyuni be dragged away, Julia couldn't help but comment on the annoying girl.

"Interesting fish you caught there." She teased in english.