Chapter Two

When they arrived at the NCT 127 house, they thanked what Julie believed was the korean uber driver and walked in.

"Woah!" She was mesmerized as she looked through the house. They showed her the main rooms like the bathroom, kitchen, living room and game room. The only bedroom they let her see was their own as they weren't comfortable showing off the other member's rooms without permission.

"You said you're apartment is down the street right?" Jaehyun asked.

Julie nodded as she sat down at the kitchen island.

"Do I hear sleepovers every weekend?" Jungwoo high fived Jaehyun.

"Do I hear me calling the police every time you step on the property?" She asked making them go silent. "Thought so."

Laughter could be heard coming from living room. Instead of going towards the sound to see who's home at the moment, they waited until the people came to them. She stood as three more very good looking men revealed themselves.

"What's funny?" Jaehyun asked.

"Who's the girl?" The taller one in the middle pointed at her.

"This is my friend Julie." Jungwoo pulled her closer to him.

"No she is MY friend Julie," Jaehyun pulled her back to his side. "Remember the one I met through a video game?"

Julie wiggled out of their grasps and extended a hand to each of the boys.  "Hi, I'm Julie."

"I'm Doyoung, this is Mark and Haechan." He introduced them.

"You're not from Korea are you?" Mark asked in english.

She shook her head and responded in english as well, "I'm American."

"I knew it! I can always spot another foreigner when I see one." He switched back to korean.

"Oh are you from America too?" She asked him.

He laughed, "Canada born and raised."

"Ahh I see." She nodded.

"Wait, do you not know who we are?" Haechan asked.

"Prior to this meeting, no. Jaehyun doesn't talk about you guys much." She shrugged.

Doyoung exchanged the same look with Jaehyun as Jungwoo did at the airport. Julie's starting to feel like everyone knows something she doesn't.

"Julie is coming to the party with us tonight." Jaehyun put his hand on her shoulder.

"Really? Well I hope you tell her what to expect." Doyoung glanced at him. "Come on you two, let's go get ready."

The three of them left the room and headed upstairs.

Julie turned to face the two very tall men that were standing behind her. "Next time let me introduce myself idiots." She hit their arms.

"Yes ma'am." They nodded their heads aggressively.

"Okay. Now which of you is taking me home so I can unpack and get ready for this party?" She asked.

"I'll do it." Jungwoo grabbed his keys from the key hook on the wall.

"No she's my friend so I'll do it." Jaehyun bumped him out of the way and went to grab his keys.

"But she clearly likes me more so I'll do it." Jungwoo retaliated.

"Should've just called an uber." Julie face palmed.

To be continued...