𝟎𝟐

word count: 716
published: 05/23/23

Bakugou pushed a black button through the small slit in his dress shirt, tilting his chin up as he looked himself up and down in the bathroom mirror. He had chosen your favorite dark red button up and paired it with black pants.

The dim bathroom light flickered above him. The cabin wasn't all that great, but you told him exactly where you wanted to adventure off to and he took that information and ran with it. The face you made when he surprised you with the trip would be a picture forever engraved in his mind.

He apologized over the fact that the cabin wasn't what it looked like in the pictures they displayed online, yet, you remained over the moon.

He checked over his reflection once more before deciding to unbutton the top of the shirt, moving on to shaving his stubble and rubbing on his sharp cologne.

He flicked the light switch off and stepped back into the shared bedroom, gaze immediately landing on your figure that stood at the head of the tall vanity. You seemed to be fumbling with the diamond necklace that he had gifted you on your first anniversary.

Slowly walking up to you from behind, you smiled at him through your reflection in the small vanity mirror making his heart soften.

Tucking his chin into the crook of your neck, his hands traveled up your sides, roaming your body as you began to laugh and writhe in his grasp, "Katsuki- That- That tickles!"

He laughed before pressing his lips against your open neck and you could still feel his smile against your skin. You brought a hand up to run through his hair as he continued to hold you.

"Someone's needy," You joked as he lapped at your neck before pulling away and grimacing.

"Why do you taste like that-" His eyes narrowed at you.

"Maybe 'cause you're sucking the perfume off of my neck," You laughed before clasping a necklace around your neck, adjusting it to your liking.

"Zip me up, will you dear?" You turned your back towards him so he could access the red dresses zipper. His rough hands tugged the zipper up as gently as they could before he reached a hand down to grab at your behind, making you whip your head around and scoff.

He laughed as you swatted him away with your neatly manicured hand, "Go sit on the bed!"

Bakugou trudged over to the bed, sinking down into the edge of it making the quilt wrinkle. His eyes darted to the floor before they looked back at you, "Y/N?"

"Katsuki?" You responded, sliding the back of your earring on and making sure it was secured.

"Let's extend our trip," He mumbled, folding his hands as he recalled your small argument from earlier that day.

He saw you raise your eyebrows in the mirror, "Are you sure?" You asked, watching as he fidgeted with his thumbs, seemingly deep in thought.

"Yes," His voice was firm, making you smile before touching up your hair for the last time and turning to face his hunched over figure. Every time either of you went silent you could hear the crickets chirping and the frogs croaking outside. The occasional owl call echoing through the air.

"I don't want you to go home and be greeted by a giant workload," You said, walking over to where he sat and standing between his knees.

"I'll be fucking fine," He looked up at you, "Don't underestimate me."

"Wanting the best for you and underestimating you are two different things." You cocked a brow as he took your hands in his.

The ash blonde thought for a moment before pulling you down on top of him making you squeal, "No! My hair!"

"Your hair looks best after I fuck it up," He said, laying on his side across from you on the bed, smiling at the way your cheek pressed against the quilt.

Calloused hands massaged the side of your arm as the man in front of you let out a sigh, "We got to go, before everything's closed."

"Ok, ok," You sat yourself back up and slipped on the heels that you had previously placed by the side of the bed. Meanwhile, Bakugou wandered off to go find the car keys.

A smile creeped up on you as you watched Katsuki leave the room. How did you get so lucky?