XV.

a/n: bbbbbro idk why i made these chapters in roman numerals. i literally suck at roman numerals, i have to google it everytime i make a new chapter

Warnings: eatin' out :3 (at mcdonald's, of course! ha..ha..haha...)(also written terribly cause i'm shy asf about posting smut)

"I really don't deserve you.." I whispered. "Stop saying that..." he told me. "Sorry.. I just, I can't believe you'd love someone like me" I held him tight. "I couldn't love anyone else like I love you.." he placed a kiss on the top of my head, then rested his on mine. "Ahh.. James I'm sorry I haven't been the best to you the past few days- I've just been so upset about this all. I can't handle my emotions well, so.. I'm sorry" I told him. "It's alright.. I understand, I struggle with my anger a lot."

I loosened my hold on him, "You handle it so well when you're around me.."
"Because I really care for you and I couldn't handle upsetting you in anyway possible. So I try to get it a bit under control, and honestly I think I've done pretty good so far." he said. "You've done amazing, Im really proud of you" I told him, placing kisses down his neck, his hand on my back lowered a bit.

"James, you gotta be the greatest thing to happen to me in forever" I whispered. He sighed heavily against my neck, I shivered a bit at the feeling of his warm breath against my skin.

"You should take a nap, or do something to relax. You're all anxious seeming.." James tells me. I nod "Yeah.. yeah you're right. I'll take a nap." I shuffle on the couch and lay down, holding one of the pillows. I close my eyes, trying to fall asleep, while James looks through a magazine.

"...James?" I mumble. James turns his head and looks at me, "Yes, love?" he smiles softly. God he's fucking beautiful.

"I can't.. I need you to hold me..." I sit up then lean against him, he puts his hand on my shoulder and rubs it. "You're such a sweetheart.."

I giggle and feel myself relax as James holds me, his warm embrace holding me close.

(a couple hours later)

"My love?" I wake up to the feeling of James shaking me softly. "Mmmm.. yeah?" I open my eyes, I look up and look at his face, taking in all his features.

"Its uh.. getting a bit late, I need to go home..." he whispered. "Ughhhh.. can't you just stay.." I mumble, "Jewel.. I cant, I need to go home..." he whispers. I get off of him and flop onto my back, earning a laugh from him. "I wish I could stay" he chuckled, "Then stayyyyyy!" I grab his wrist to try and make him stop walking. "I can't- I have to go home.." he pulls his arm away.

I stand up and follow him as he goes to the front door, I stand in front of him. "Oh c'mere.." he hugs me. I feel his hand hits me on my butt which makes me jump a little, "What the-" I look at him with pure confusion, he has a stupid grin on his face.

"Couldn't resist. I like that ass of yours." he giggles. "You're such a dork.." I shake my head. He grins, "And what does that make you?" I roll my eyes, "...A dork lover."  James smirks, "That's right, babe." he quickly kisses me, "Babe?" I ask, a bit confused by the new pet name. "Yeah. It sounds cute." he smiles. "...Alright.." I shrug. "Do you not like it?" he asks with a soft frown which gives me a sense of guilt, "Oh, no.. if you like it, you can call me it." I pull him down and kiss him.

"Can you pleaaaaaaaase stay the night?" I beg. "No-" he cups my hand, "I've stayed over too much, I miss my own house." he kisses my cheek. "Can I stay at your place?" I smile, he rolls his eyes "Jesus how desperate for me are you?"

I frown, "Sorry, I just like being with you..." James tilts my chin up and gives me a smirk, "Oh, I love clingy girls..." he kisses me, I return the kiss.

"...Yeah. You're coming home with me." James says with a grin.

(At his place)

James puts his hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him, "So, hot stuff, what're you in the mood for?"

I look James in the eye and tell him a fantasy of mine ...

As I finish telling James, his eyes are widened a bit, "I-... you'd enjoy that..?" he mumbles. I nod "Yeah."

James picks me up and brings me to his bedroom, he shoves me, bending me over his bed. "This is nice." he starts to kiss my neck as I hear him fiddling with his belt, I feel a rush of excitement and desire for him.

James sits me on the edge of the bed and pulls my shirt off, "tittiessssss.." he stares at my chest, I roll my eyes and take my bra off, dropping it on the floor.

"Y'know sometimes I just want you to treat me like I'm some dog." James tells me as he tries peeling his line of vision off my chest. "Oh, uhm.. that's.. nice.." I giggle at James' request.

James pulls my pants down, tossing them on the ground. "Crush my head?" he puts his head in between my thighs. "I hate you sometimes." I close my thighs around James' head and look at his face that shows the goofiest, happiest, and most relaxed smile.

I feel James pulling my underwear down a bit, I don't stop him. He drops my underwear on the floor, then puts his hands on my knees, opening my legs. Out of embarrassment, I try closing my legs, he keeps them open though. "James... what're you doi-" I gasp of pleasure as I feel his tongue enter me, I cover my mouth.

I let out muffled moans and whimpers as he trails his fingers up and down my inner thigh as he tastes me, I grip his hair and force him deeper into me. "Oh..~ oh god, James!~ A-AhhhHhh..!~" I moan, feeling his tongue plunge into me this way, it's a heaven feeling.

"Mmm!!~ Oh I'm- mmf!!~ I'm gonna.. James..~" I whimper as I feel my climax coming, he continues, listening to my moans.

"Ahhh!!~ James...~" I feel myself reach my climax, James gets off his knees and stands up, licking his lips.

I look up at him after letting all my needed sounds out, "So god damn pathetic." James tilts my chin up. "Taste yourself." he kisses me, I whimper into his mouth.

James flips me and bends me over his bed, then drops his jeans.

Ohhh.. lord..