{chapter 1}

This story is about Brynn and Carson I decided to make a story about them. I kinda ship them
the dance moms girls are in this story

___________________________________
It was end of Dance Moms and Brynn was with Kenzie. They were going to get coffee and they were going to met up with the girls from dance moms. The cast was going reunion Brynn had a hard time on the show (all of them did but I'm gonna to Brynn) I glad that we got out of there. "Yeah,Abby pushed us to hard" Kenzie said "is the others coming?" Brynn said Kenzie looked and smiled at her "Yes,Maddie is said she coming!" Kenzie said. As Brynn and Kenzie were talking the others girls and Maddie walked into the coffee shop and sat next to Mackenzie and Brynn on each side "Maddie what happened you told me you were be right here?" Kenzie asked her sister. (a/n:Maddie used dated a guy named Jack so I'm adding Jack into the story) Maddie sighed and said "I was running late because I broke up with Jack this morning" Maddie was trying not to cry "Oh Maddie,sorry I thought you guys were soulmates!" Brynn said then went to hug her. All the girls hugged Maddie then Maddie saw her ex sitting across from them. "Let's go and get some ice cream t pop cheer up Maddie" Kalani said and then they went out of the shop.

The girls went to another coffee shop that was nearby by

The girls went to another coffee shop that was nearby by. Early that day Maddie and Mackenzie were ready to see their old friends from dance moms as the Zieglers sisters ye were walking to coffee shop sMaddie saw her boyfriend kissing a other girl and she said to Mackenzie "You go to the shop I will be right there" Kenzie was confused but she did what Maddie said. As Mackenzie got to the coffee shop she saw Brynn waiting for her meanwhile with Jack and Maddie. "JACK,you cheating on me with m-m-m-m-my f-f-f-fr-frie-friend" Maddie voice cracks as she says Jack looked at her and rolled his eyes at her "Was it obvious,Mad-" Jack said but Maddie just ran away,crying. The girls knew that Maddie loved Jack mainly Mackenzie Jack and her had a good bond but somehow she knew something was off about Jack "I knew something was off about Jack but I didn't want to tell Maddie she loved him so much" Kenzie thought to herself.

BRYNN'S POV
Maddie and I have a great friendship but see her sad and heartbroken is the worst feeling ever. Maddie doesn't deserve to get hurt from some guy that she been dating for 3 years. Maddie loves this guy to pieces and Jack hurt her feelings pretty badly. The girls and I cheer Maddie up with ice cream Jack doesn't deserve Maddie at all.

___________________________________
I'm posting this story twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays💕
WORDS
504
_________________________________