{chapter 4}

a/n:Johnny is dating Sophia Birlem in this story
BRYNN'S pov
I'm having feelings for-" I said then I looked at my feet and I sighed Kendall looked at me and wondered who I started having feelings for. I looked back at her and said "For Hayden!" I said to her and she looked at me in shock "Hayden Summerall? What's about Carson?!" she wondered if I still have feelings for her boyfriend,Carson Lueders. "Brynn you have feelings for Hayden?! The guy who have a feeling for you?!" Kendall said to me. "Yea,he is cute" I said to her" I still think you will be Carson!" Kendall said with a small smile on her face "Your boyfriend?!" I said.  "Yeah I know you have a crush on him and I do like him!" Kendall said  "But I think you are cute with him" Kendall added then we went back to Hayden and Carson I looked at Carson started blushing and my heart started racing fast. "Omg he's is so cute" I thought

KENDALL'S pov
I saw Brynn looking at Carson and she was blushing a lot at him I smiled at Brynn. Brynn mouthed the words "I'm so in love with him!" at me then Carson said "Are you ok,Brynn?" Brynn stopped blushing and said "I'm ok I was looking at Hayden I have a crush on him" Brynn said I knew that Brynn didn't wanna Carson to know that Brynn had a crush Carson. Brynn looked at Hayden and pretended that she liked Hayden when she actually don't like him Brynn liked him as a friend nothing else.

CARSON'S pov
Brynn liked Hayden WHAT?!?! I liked Brynn. Since when did she liked him?? Hayden does liked her a lot wait I have a girlfriend,Kendall Brynn's friend from Dance Moms. I like Brynn tho- I can't hurt my girlfriend's feelings I love her but I also love Brynn. I liked Brynn 4 months ago but Brynn is just a friend,a good friend I first day a saw Kendall I felt in love immediately. 6 months ago I asked Kendall Varlets to be my girlfriend in 2018 Nia asked Kenzie to be her girlfriend after dance moms.

2018
(Nia left dance moms on season 6 not 7 for the story)
NIA'S pov
After we left Dance Moms, I was with Kalani,Jules and Kenzie and holding Kenzie's hand. Today was the day that I was gonna ask Kenzie to be my girlfriend I literally love her I asked Kenzie to talk "Kenzie can we talk?" I asked "Sure!" she said. Kalani and Jules walked towards Pressley and Lilly leaving Kenzie and I alone. I was a bit nervous about asking her my heart stopped beating when I saw her face "How I'm going ask her??" I thought to myself "Kenzie......will....you......be......my girl.....girlfriend?" I asked. Kenzie didn't said anything instead she kissed my lips then she said "Does that answer your question?" Kenzie said to me. "Yes!" I said as I smiled at her. "Can I kiss you again?" she asked I just pulled her closer and smash's my lips onto her's Kalani looked at us and took a picture of us. It's started raining and we kept kissing for a few minutes in the rain we pulled away from each other and smiled at each other I had my hand on her hair and she started blushing and she moved my hand to her's waist "I love to be your girlfriend,Nia" she said "Love birds let's go home!" Kalani said at us.

CARSON'S pov
Lately I been feeling different towards Brynn. I have a great relationship with Kendall but lately I have feelings for Brynn.  2 months ago I was with Kenzie and I was thinking about Brynn then I said "I think I have a crush on Brynn!" Kenzie looked at me. "WOAH THERE LUEDERS!!!" Kenzie said with her hands and totally didn't understood me "YOU LIKE WHO NOW!!" she said "Brynn Rumfallo,your friend!" I said to her. Kenzie just sat there looking at me then she said "You are dating my friend,Kendall Verlets!!" "SHE IS YOUR FRICKING GF (Girlfriend)" Kenzie said to me. I sighed "I know but lately I've been feeling different towards Brynn" I said to her then Kenzie said "When this ALL started?!" I looked at her and said "Uhhh,a few months ago" Kenzie looked at her phone she was texting her girlfriend. "You really liked her?" Kenzie asked me "Yeah!" I said then she said " You should tell her" I smiled at her and said "One day,one day Ziegler or shouldn't I say Frazier" I said.

KENZIE'S pov
I smiled and then blushed bright pink "Kenz,is your and Nia's anniversary coming up?" Carson asked I looked up from my phone and then I looked at Carson and smiled at him. "Yea! It is in 4 days" I said and then I got a call from my beautiful girlfriend,Nia and I answered the call an I went to a another room. After 2-4 minutes later and I walked into the room that I left Carson in "So I said as I sat next to him "How many months have you liked Brynn?" I asked Carson sighed and said "4-5 months now!" I just looked at him. Carson asked "How long have you dated your girlfriend for?" I smiled and said "Well she was 16 and I was 13,we been together for 6 years" "She is the best girlfriend ever!" I said to him. I looked at my phone and smiled at the texts that my girlfriend sent me and Carson and hang out and he told me his feelings for Brynn

CARSON'S pov
2 months later I was with Hayden,hang out in his room and he noticed that I was acting weird/strange I didn't want to tell him that I have feelings for Brynn. I snapped out from my thoughts as Hayden said my name "What going on with you??" he asked I look at him and replied "Nothing!" I can't help but think of Brynn she is on my mind.

________________________________
Carson liked Brynn Rumfallo for months?? Brynn like Hayden Summerall?? Does Brynn still like Carson? Will Brynn date Hayden? Who will Brynn choose Carson or Hayden??School is tomorrow,last day of summer💕 gonna make this school year the most of it and it's gonna be so stressful last year of middle school💕😢
WORDS
1,092
______________________________