Dedication

This story is dedicated to Jason David Frank, the original Green Ranger, the greatest Ranger! Jason was a wonderful human being and never let fame get in the way of reaching out to his fans. His fan base would often almost move Jason to tears because of the devotion and level of loved they showed him back. He was what every kid aspired to be on Saturday mornings when the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme song came on. He was a person I looked up to as a child, a father figure if you will, his aura filled the room, when he was present and you could feel his warmth and his devotion to his fans no matter the age. He always had a smile on his face and always went the extra mile to make sure his fan experience was a great one. I can't say enough great things about Jason, he is gone too soon and the MMPR fan base lost a staple of the franchise, but even more than that everyone that was close to him personally lost his light and warmth in their personal lives, my heart goes out to all his children and his loved ones devastated by his loss. 

     Jason, may the power protect you, now you can now watch over all of us as Zordon did the Rangers, you will forever live in our hearts!

                      It's Morphin time one last time my friend!!!