SEVEN

He carefully laid her down on the bed but her arms won’t let go of his neck.
“Ray, don’t leave me. Please, stay with me.”
“Buttercup, you need to rest now.”
“No, I need you. I need you to remember me…I don’t want you to forget me…”
“Buttercup, how can I forget you?”
“You remember me now?”
“Always.”
“Oh Ray…please, I want you so much…
She began kissing him…his neck, his jaw, his cheeks, his lips.
Christ.
She was drunk. She didn’t know what she was doing.
Her hands roamed her body, seeking. They went under his shirt. He nearly jumped out of his skin at the feel of her warm hands on his chest.
“Oh Ray, you’re so hot…so hard…”
He was hard alright. So hard his cock would bust the seam of his fly any moment now if she did not stop what she was doing.
His body screamed hunger so gut-gnawing he wanted to whimper like a needy animal under her touch.
He should go. Leave her bed. Get out of her room. But he sat there as she took liberties on his body, mesmerized by the look of unadulterated desire in her eyes. For him.
She wanted him. Sexually. Without him doing anything to seduce her. Yes, she was high on alcohol and something else that motherfucker put in her drink, but she knew who he was. In her mindless state, she knew who she was touching, begging to make love to her.
Him.
“Ray, please…Love me.”
His name on her lips was affirmation enough. It undermined his conscience.
She took his hand and brought it to her lips. She kissed his palm, licking it. Then she sucked his forefinger.
The shock of it went shooting like a bullet of current straight to his already swollen cock, exploding there, adding exquisite ache to his balls.
Fuck, where did she learn this? She was sucking his digit and fuck if it didn’t feel like she was sucking his cock, as well.
He pulled his hand and ravaged her lips with his own, giving her what she was asking for. He tongue-fucked her mouth, tasting her.
He ground his bulge between her legs, humping her cleft, letting her feel how hard he was, how massive he had become for her. Just for her.
Soon it wasn’t enough. He wanted her naked under him, him naked over her, his cock buried inside her to the root. He couldn’t wait to feel her sweet, little tight pussy wrapped around his shaft, milking him of every drop of his cum.
He removed her elastic dress along with her bra and panties. He wanted nothing between them.
He nearly spurted his jizz when she was bared to him fully.
She looked too beautiful for words, better than he’d ever imagined.
Tits made for a man’s hands to play with. His hands.
She was writhing beneath him.
“Ray, please!”
She cupped her breasts with her palms and offered them to his lips.
She knew some effective sex moves now.
She had done this before.
The rage of his jealousy almost overwhelmed him. But his lust was stronger.
How many times had he fantasized about her breasts? About how they would look and feel and taste? They were laid before him now like a banquet for the gods.
He cupped them with his hands, squeezing them, feeling their firmness and softness. Her nipples were puckered deep pink, begging for his mouth.
He obeyed his ravenous instinct, his lips latching on a perfect crown. He groaned and she moaned, her fingers combing through his hair.  He sucked on her nipples like a starving man, while his hands massaged their fullness, imagining these beauties hugging his cock as he slid his length between them, or how they’d dangle in front of his face as she rode him in a mad dash towards the edge.
She was undulating under him without inhibition, rubbing her chest all over his face, her hips lifting to rub against his cock.
The flames of jealousy was a whispering devil riding with his lust.
He hated to think she may have learned these moves from that boy Harry. But he had to live with that. He vowed that from now on, everything that she will learn will come from him and him alone.
It was just as well. Taking her virginity was such a big responsibility riding on his shoulders for so long but he was divested of that emotional burden. He can play with her without guilt now, without fear of hurting her, of disappointing her.
He can take her just the way his entire body was screaming to do to her right now, fuck her like a stag in the rut.
He kissed her without gentleness, like he had imagined a million times—roughly, his tongue savaging her mouth like how his cock would ravage her pussy. Deep, rapacious, voracious.
He was staking his territory, erasing every trace of memory her former lover had left in her mind and body. From now on, it would all be him marking her with his tongue, fingers and cock. It would only be every inch of him entering her, stretching her, molding her little body to conform to the shape and size of him.
He ran his hands along the sides of her legs, squeezing her supple muscles. She opened them wider under him, eager to do the age-old dance with him.
“Fuck, buttercup, I want you so. You don’t know how much.”
She moaned, her hands going for his fly. “Yes, I know. I want you too, Ray. I want, want, want…” She was tearing at the zipper of his pants. His fly stretched tightly over the mountain of an erection she’d created.
Finally, she was able to free his cock. It sprang like a catapult straight into her waiting hands. Without hesitation, she gripped his angry monster and squeezed hard, tearing a tortured moan from his throat.
“Oh Ray, so hard! So big!”  she breathed, her face rapt in awe as she stared with dazed eyes at his massive erection.
She should be ecstatic to see this, alright. He’d been waiting forever to show her his cock, how she could make him so fucking hard. He just didn’t know he could expand this big when she was touching him live. Reality was a far cry from his fantasies. This was so fucking exhilarating he might have a heart attack any moment from just staring at her fingers playing with his shaft and watching her make these little shocked noises, as if she hadn’t seen a cock before.
He wrapped his hand around her digits  and taught her how to pump his length. “Like this, buttercup. Don’t be gentle. I want you to grip my cock like your little cunt will grip it soon. Hard. Tight.”
She tightened her fingers and did his bidding. He groaned. Shit, she was a quick study. “I want to feel your lips around it, buttercup. Would you like to have it in your mouth?”
She nodded eagerly. “Yes, oh yes, please.”
He stood up and removed all his clothes, kicking them out of the way. He stared at her mound still covered with black lace, waiting for discovery. He couldn’t wait to taste her. He would fuck that pussy with every pulsating muscle in his body.
She sat up and reached for his cock again.
Chuckling at her obvious impatience, he knelt over her until he was dangling over her face. “Here, baby…”
He gripped the base and tapped the moist crown on her plump lips, coating them with his pre-cum.
“Taste me, baby.”
She didn’t need to be told twice. Her tongue darted out to take a swipe.
He felt scalded by the first brush, his entire body jolting with agonized pleasure. His mind didn’t have time to process the sheer wonder of it before her mouth closed on the big crown.
Fuck, this was far better than he’d ever imagined, her beautiful eyes looking up at him in complete capitulation while her luscious lips paid homage to his member in this age-old ritual.
He slowly pushed deeper in her mouth. He was too big and she’d need time to practice deep-throating him but shit…the feel of her mouth embracing his rock-hard length was pure sin. He wanted this to happen over and over. Again and again.
She moaned, the sound sending little shock waves coursing to his balls.
“My god, buttercup, so good….!”
Leaning on the headboard, he dipped his hips and pumped in her mouth, going only as deep as she would allow it, even if he was tempted to ram her face hard until he shot ribbons down her throat. But that can wait. This was so fucking good but he wanted her pussy doing this to his cock. His first orgasm with her will happen in her pussy.
Yes, THAT pussy.
He reached behind him and cupped her mound. Hey legs were splayed wide, waiting for him. He had to have a taste of that before he completely lost it.
He pulled out of her. His cock exited her mouth with a pop and bounced a few times like a spring. Shit, he’d never been this hard in a long time.
“Ray…” she whined restlessly.
“I know, baby. Let me make you feel how good you’re making me feel right now.” He removed her panties, keeping her high heels. She was so fuck sexy he swore no one would ever behold this but him ever again.
He lifted her legs until they were hugging her sides, exposing her sweet cunt for his visual pleasure.
God.
He could stare at it forever. Eat it forever. He really would if his cock wasn’t wringing in agonized hunger to slide into this juicy box and get choked to its mind-blowing, exquisite death.
“This is going to be a wild, hard ride, baby. You ready?”
“Yes, yes! Oh Ray, hurry!” Her palms roamed his chest restlessly, rubbing his nipples.
He grinned. He knew in his heart, they would have a fantastic sex life together for a long time, him and his buttercup.
“Open your pussy wider for me.”
Her fingers peeled her pussy lips like petals unfurling for the sun.
Glistening pink paradise.
She was a flowing vat of warm nectar waiting to bathe his cock in glory.
He took a dip, coating his cockhead with her juices.
He shuddered at the first contact of their genitals, goose bumps covering his entire body. It was their first time to engage in this kind of intimacy but somehow it felt familiar. Weird feeling. But good…so good. Too fucking good.
“Ray…oooh…! Please!”
“Serena…Look at us, baby.”
They both watched as he slithered his swollen length along her fleshy, cream-slick folds, their juices mixing, their pleasures melding like two serpents dancing in the flames of sin.
There was no going back now, he knew.
He just knew in that moment that he cannot live without having this, without having her like this everyday of his life.
No more hesitation. No more fear. No more guilt.
This heavenly prize was his to take.
It belonged to him.
It was rightfully his.
He slammed into her hard.
Her cry mingled with his harsh shout.
Lord. Fucking. God!
How in hell had he lasted this long without taking her, he had no idea.
Pure possessiveness assaulted him as he felt her incredibly snug walls close around him, welcoming him, embracing him tightly like she would never let him go.
Her cunt was inferno hot but he wanted to get burned over and over, scorched to his soul.
He slammed his lips onto hers and possessed her completely, letting the monster out completely.
His cock rammed her like a jackhammer, drilling her so completely she would never doubt whose cock was inside her.
Her limbs wrapped around him, as tightly as she was gripping him from within and it was a kind of pleasure that would make him gladly sell his soul to the devil to have everyday of his life.
“Serena…god, you’re killing me…you have no idea how good you feel around me…my sweet buttercup…Serena…”
“Ray…yes…don’t stop…don’t ever stop!”
He rammed her harder, deeper, giving her all he got. His fingers savaged her clit as his cock savaged her tight little hole. His core whirled and twisted like a hurricane of pleasure trapped inside, bursting to escape. His balls were churching with the most pleasurable pain. His shaft slamming in and out of her fed the fury of his rampaging lust.
It was visceral, mindless fucking.
It was gonna end him.
His world.
His entire universe.
“Serena, fuck…baby!”
He rubbed her clit harder, forcing her to take the flight with him.
She screamed his name, coming hard around him.
That detonated his own explosion.
The top of his skull felt like it got blown off as the hot, molten lava of his passion shot out from his body. He howled like an animal, unloading years of longing, wanting, needing, expelling everything straight to her waiting depths.
He was owned.
Totally.