Green

^^Again, ambiance!^^

"Wally..? What do you mean? It's me, Julie."

Wally felt... weird. He knew what he was supposed to remember, but his mind wouldn't let him. He felt his mind slowly slipping the fact that his name was Wally, not Doi, or the other one, or him, he was Wally.

"I don't remember somebody named Julie.. where are the other ones?" Wally said. "But Wally! I- Actually yeah, let's go see the others..." 'Julie' said. She sounded disappointed. In Wally for not remembering her and not wanting to see her, and in herself for giving up so easily.

To Wally, this 'Julie' seemed like another one of the teachers. "Wally, grab your coat quickly, we must get going! How about we go tooooo.... Sally's house first?" Who's Sally? Wally thought, but he didn't ask. He didn't know what this teacher would do to him.

"Oh, yeah, let me just uhh, find it.." Wally said while swiveling his head to find said coat. "Wally, it's on your coat rack!" Julie said sadly, yet joyfully. "Ah, right." Wally put on his coat, and put up the hood, he may have forgotten a lot of things, but how could he ever forget his hair?

"Alrighty! Let's go!" Julie shouted.

~~~

The two puppets were now at their dear friend Sally's house. Julie knocked at the door.

Knock

Knock

Knock

!

"Why helloooo ther- WALLY! Oh Wally! Where were you? We've all been so worried! Please tell me what happened, did any of us do something wrong? If so, we can find a way to fix it! I promise!" "Uhm Sally? May I talk to you in private? I have to tell you something important." Julie whispered. "Oh sure! I'll talk to you I'm the kitchen," Sally turned to Wally. "And you can have a seat on the sofa!" Julie leaned over to Wally to whisper the directions to the sofa to him. "Skip the first turns you see, take the second right. I'll be with you in a few. The couch is a light green."

Green.

Green.

Green.

Green wasn't a creative colour. Wally did remember a lot of his past, and his first teacher.

What's your favorite idea? Mine is being creative!

He asked how did one get the idea.

I just try to think creatively!

Now when you look at this orange, tell me please, what do you see?

It's just a boring old orange!

Maybe to you, but not to me!

I see a silly face!

Whoa!

Walking along, and smiling at me!

I don't see what you mean!

Because your not thinking creatively!

So take a look at my hair!

I use my hair to express myself.

That sounds really boring.

I use my hair to express myself.

Now, when you stare at the clouds in the sky, don't you find it exciting?

No.

Come on, take another look!

Oh wait!

I can see a hat!

I can see a cat!

I can see a man with a baseball bat!

I can see a dog!

I can see a frog!

I can see a ladder, leaning on a log!

I think your getting the hang of this now! Using your minds, to have a good time!

He told her that he had painted a picture of a clown. He always had loved painting, but she just told him to slow down. The she ruined it.

Here's another good tip, on how to be a creative whiz kid, go and collect some leaves and sticks, and arrange them into your favorite colour!

Blue.

Red!

Green, is what he answered. She told him no. Wally doesn't like the color green anymore.

After that, she told them to listen to their hearts, the rain, and the voices in their brains. It was downhill from there.

Wally snapped back to reality, but now he was on the green couch.

All alone.

Sorry, don't normally do this, but I feel as though I explained the creativity bit very poorly, so here is the video! Please go to the don't hug me im scared youtube and support Becky Sloan, and Joe Pelling there!

Also, Notepads color wheel doesn't have green on it! Small little detail!