Hello, neighbors!

The three were outside waiting for the others. They were set out on the small circular stage which was the only thing that had a roof outside. It had stopped raining, but the ground was still wet and the sky was still grey and cloudy which meant thay it could start raining again at any time. Wally had soon discovered through Julie that all of the nine neighbors-- minus home-- had a pillow for each other at each of their houses. So at every house there was one pillow the exact same to the house before. Sally had a moon pillow, Julie had a flower pillow, Frank had a butterfly pillow, Barnaby had a bone pillow, Poppy had a barn house pillow, Howdy had a red striped pillow, Eddie had a cloud pillow, and finally, Wally had an apple shaped pillow.

Wally was sitting on the floor, humming one of the last things he could remember.

"Now look at all the stuff that you've got..." Wally mumbled. "Sorry, what was that Wally?" Julie asked while setting down Frank's pillow. "Oh, just something that Tracy told me; do you know her?" Wally asked curiously. He thought that if 'Julie' was another teacher, she might know the others. "Hmm, I don't think I've met Tracy before, could you describe her for me?" "She's electric, she's got wires and batteries too! She can turn things electric!" "No, I haven't met her. I'm sorry, did she live here?" Julie asked while she set down Howdy's pillow. "No.. I thought you'd know her." "Yeah, I'm sorry Wally," Julie said putting down the last pillow which was Poppy's.

Step

Step

Step

"Frank!" Julie shouted. She bolted over to her best friend and engulfed him in a hug. "Hi Julie," Frank said in his usual monotone voice. Wally continued to think about Tracy. She had batteries and then all of his memories cut off from there. He mentioned how he had batteries to the other ones too.

"Julie, is Wally alright? He would have said hello by now." Frank asked looking over suspiciously. "We're honestly not sure... I went over to Home this morning and Wally finally answered, but he couldn't remember me, or, well, almost everything. The only thing he really told me was how he wanted to see the 'other ones' and somebody named Tracy." "Oh my, I haven't heard of this befo- did he hit his head?" "Nope, me and Sally asked and that was pretty much a no." "Maybe he has dementia, how old is he again? 21, 22?" "He's 22, but I don't think it's natural memory loss, I think its something more. He wouldn't just ask about somebody named Tracy, she sounds important to him, like they were friends or close to." Julie said sadly. "If that's the case..." Frank said slowly. "Then that means that he probably knew her for quite some time. But he's never said anything about a Tracy before!" "Do you remember how Wally lashed out at the picnic? He got really mad when me and Barnaby asked about things from his past." "Then he might actively be trying to hide his past from us. From everyone." Frank said as the pieces began to click together in his head.

Sally was walking up to the two as they all realized that most of their neighbors were almost there. Howdy looked a little antsy. He doesn't normally leave the shop during the day, but he would most likely calm down after someone reminded him that there could be no customers. They were all sitting in a circle and if one of them did need something, it was probably in Sally's house. The other three were walking and slightly chatting with each other.

"Hello! Everyone, please come quickly take a seat! We have something very important to discuss." Sally said while she brought out a tray with eight cups and two pitchers. One had water, and one had apple juice. The apple juice was mainly for Wally, but sometimes some other people wanted a little variety.

Everyone sat down on their respective pillows, and Julie and Sally began to tell what happened.

~~~

"...so that's what's happening with Wally. We don't know how to get him back to his old self, so we need help." Julie finally ended. Everyone who didn't know the story before was flabbergasted. It didn't make sense as to why Wally would, well, shut down like he did. It wasn't normal for Wally. The closest thing that they could describe was whenever somebody would hug him. Wally didn't really know what to do when he was hugged, so he would just go limp. It scared everyone the first few times, but after that it just became a regular occurrence.

Wally was still sitting on his apple pillow, glancing around. He was completely oblivious to the fact of how he was acting was out of the norm, though he felt something nagging at the back of his brain that he was acting different. That he nearly was completely out of the normal way that he would talk, act, heck even sounded was different to some degree. His British-nes was starting to come back, especially in his accent. It would be noticeable in soon time.

Thank you all so much for 1K reads! This is so wonderful and I am so thankful for you all! Also thank you to so many of you for sticking around with this story for so long! I know how it is to not stay with a story while it's still being updated and just either completely skipping it, or waiting until it's done, so thank you!

Have a nice day/night! <3