Chapter 2 Love

⚠️Smut Warning 18+⚠️

Wither's POV

After, Herobrine teach the lesson I started kissing Skelly's neck he's trying so hard not to moan as I'm kissing him. 

Luckily, the school day is done and we were about to get going until Skelly kiss my neck so I have to kiss him back but, a little longer. 

I kiss his neck for a while before I gently pull away making Skelly blush so hard I smile at him "Are you ready to go back and have some alone time~?" I ask softly. 

"Yea, I'm ready I can't wait to have some alone time with you Wither~" Skelly said softly he's still blushing really hard. 

I chuckled as we're standing up and walking out of the school I gently hold his hand as we walk to our house. 

Skelly started blushing I smile at him as we're walking towards our house. 

A few minutes later~ 

We got to our house and we went in and walk to our bedroom once I close the door Skelly pin me against the wall I grin at him before we started kissing each other on the lips. 

My hands are under his chin as we kiss after a few minutes we gently pull away until I pin Skelly on the bed and we started kissing again. 

I pin Skelly's arms and legs down so he can't move he started blushing as I did that until our mouths open and we slid our tongues out and wrap them around. 

Skelly started moaning as our tongues are touching each other I also moan into the kiss as well. 

After a few minutes we gently pull away with a thin line of saliva out of mouths I gently wipe it away until I started kissing the left side of his neck. 

Skelly moan as he's blushing until I pull away and started kissing his body and went down Skelly really started blushing as I'm kissing him. 

I stopped kissing his body when I made it down to his legs Skelly blush before I gently open his legs. 

Skelly really started blushing I smile at him before I lean in and started licking Skelly jumped as I'm licking him. 

His cheeks are really red as I'm still licking but, also kissing him I can feel his legs started shaking because of the pleasure. 

Skelly can't hold his moans anymore he started moaning I listen to his moans I lick and kiss him for a while until he's about to cum in my mouth. 

"Wither~ I'm gonna cum~" Skelly said moaning I moan in a reply I kept on licking and kissing Skelly is really moaning now until he cummed in my mouth. 

I gently lick his cum before I gently pull away Skelly blush when he notice cum dropping out of my mouth I smile at him. 

I got on top of him and we lean in as our lips met and we started kissing I gently use my tongue to let Skelly taste his cum in my mouth. 

He moan when he taste his cim I also moan too we kiss for a while before we gently pull away with saliva and cum out of our mouths. 

"You love that my Skelly~?" I ask with a smile. 

"Yea, I really love that you're too good at it~" Skelly said blushing also with a smile. 

I chuckled "I know I'm too good at making you feel good~" I said still smiling. 

We both smile at each other before we went back to kissing each other before Skelly flipped me over until he's on top of me. 

We're still kissing each other until we gently pull away with a smile before Skelly started kissing my neck I smile at him.