Chapter 5 Overprotective

Wither's POV 

We just got the news saying that a lot of pink girls are coming towards our school and they all wanted Herobrine and Florence Kingsley. 

I don't know why all of them wanted both of them Herobrine is our teaches and he doesn't want to be apart of this. 

Florence Kingsley in the other hand she's only little she's a child and we're protecting her from anyone trying to hurt her all because she lives in the Dream SMP. 

Just than the sounds of the doors from the pink girls are outside of our school some of us are going to kill them because they are clones. 

I tell Creeper and Florence to look after Skelly for me because I'm gonna kill them Skelly and I don't like it when we separated. 

I notice the clones outside of our school doors both Slime and Florence are keeping an eye on the cameras outside the school. 

As, I'm watching the clones trying to get in the school I feel someone wrapping there arms around me I turn my head to see Skelly he looks so scared. 

"I'm scared Wither, I don't want you to die out their..." Skelly said softly I feel so bad I turn my body around so I can hug him back I gently rub his back up and down comforting him. 

"It's okay I'm not gonna die there's no way I'm gonna let them kill me and I'm not letting them hurt you ether..." I said softly before pulling away the hug as we stare at each other. 

We stare into our eyes before I gently place my left hand under his chin we gently lean in as our lips met and we started kissing. 

I know Skelly is not gonna kill them but, I have to make sure that he'll be okay we gently pull away the kiss after a while. 

"I'll be back just be safe ok..." I said softly. 

"Okay love you Wither..." Skelly said softly. 

"Love you too my Skelly..." I said softly. 

I stare at Skelly for a bit before I walk outside the classroom and walk outside with Pigman, I don't know why he's out here he was mean to Skelly. 

"Why are you out here..?" I ask. 

Pigman stares at me "Because, I'm gonna kill them what's your problem anyway you're dating Skelly so why are you out here..?" he ask. 

"Because, I'm also gonna kill them you're very mean to Skelly on day he told me everything what you said..." I said I'm still mad at him. 

"Well, I don't care Skelly is dating you I know why he has feeling for you instead of somebody else..." Pigman said. 

I stare at him 'What does he mean somebody else' I thought I glair at him "What do you mean somebody else..?" I ask. 

"Oh, I don't like.......me..." Pigman said. 

I stopped my right feet on the ground I was so mad now "Pigman he doesn't like you at all you're not the one who protect him from the challenges we do!" I shouted at him. 

"Oh yea will one day I'm gonna take him away form and you'll see what it feels like to be hurt when someone you care about is gone!" Pigman shouted back. 

I was so mad and I was about to say something until the clones show up "I'll deal with you later if I'll ever do right now I'm gonna protect Skelly from them..." I said reloading my gun. 

Pigman rolled his eyes also reloading his gun but, I didn't notice that he smile "Oh don't worry Wither you'll deal with me later when I take your Skelly away from you..."

Skelly's POV 

It's been a few minutes after Wither left Florence is staying with me with Creeper and Slime they know each other for a long time. 

Until we heard gun shots from outside the school "I'm gonna see what's going on..." Florence said as she check to see what's going on. 

"What's going on Florence..?" I ask as she's watching something. 

"Pigman and Wither are shooting the clones we're gonna win..." Florence Kingsley said looking at us. 

All of us know that she's right a lot of the clones are dead we just need to wait when this is all over. 

Wither's POV  

All the clones are dead and I went inside the school Pigman is still outside I walk inside the classroom and Skelly saw me. 

He rans up to me and hugs me tightly "It's okay it's over..." I said softly Herobrine and Florence are safe from them. 

A few minutes later~ 

"Wait did Pigman really said that..?" Skelly ask softly he was shocked I told him everything that he said to me. 

"Yea he really said that right in front of me..." I said softly. 

"Wither you know I won't like anyone else but you..." Skelly said softly. 

I stare at him with a smile "I know ever since you have a crush on me I know you're the person I want to be with..." I said softly. 

Skelly blush before I gently place my right hand under his chin I gently lean in until our lips met we both started kissing each other. 

I gently wrap my left arm around Skelly's back holding him close to me before we gently pull away with a smile before we hug each other. 

"I love you Wither..." Skelly said softly as he stares at me with a smile and a blush. 

"I love you too my Skelly..." I said softly also with a smile as I'm gently rubbing his back up and down. 

Skelly sigh as he felt his back warming up "That felt really good..." Skelly said softly as he's breathing into my chest. 

I chuckled "I know it does..." I said softly as I'm kissing his forehead making him blush Skelly loves every moment of us I'll not aloud anything to hurt him.