Chapter 2

(y/n) - your name
__________________
the days pass, and you slowly pack everything up and say your goodbyes to your friends, and your mom wakes you up at night. "Sweety, we gotta get in the car, im driving us," she said, cheerisly for that late at night. i grabbed my stuff and put it in the car before getting into the car myself.

We drove all night, and i researched the apartment building and the room we were moving into, room 204. I found out that about 2 weeks before someone died in there, and they were cleaning it for a week straight. I wonder who died and how they died. After that, i fell asleep.

"(y/n) wake up! were here," my mom yelled, waking me up. i stood up and grabbed some of my bags and walked in, scanning the area. we were on the second floor and we took the elevator, after we put all our stuff in the rooms they belonged in i went to my room. i started to unpack, and when i finished, i heard a knock on my door.

"Hello," a voice asked before opening the door. he had brown hair and a band t-shirt on. "Hello. who are you," i said, tilting my head. "My name is Larry, and you are," he said in anticipation. "(y/n)."

i sighed, "so what are you doing here," i questioned him. "Well, my mom knows your mom, and well my mom sent me us here to say hello to you and your mom," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.