Chapter 6

"Thank you! Have a good day!" I waved by to the cute little girl perched on her mother's hip that had insisted on helping her mom pick out gifts for her younger sister

She waved back happily, her other hand carrying the bag of stuff they bought as they both exited. I tossed their receipt in the trash and pulled the blanket I was currently working on out from under the counter to work on it again. The shop had been busy today, but that was to be expected with the holidays right around the corner. Kat and I had finally been making headway on our plethora of online orders after having to refuse any more orders for some online items either due to time constraints or lack of materials.

A lot of our shipments have been having delays with the increased amount of postal traffic. While it put a little bit of a damper on our profits, we made do with what we had. It was more than enough to keep both of us busy. Kat was restocking our wall of handmade embroidery kits watching the mother and daughter leave before turning to me after the door had closed.

"Okay spill the beans. I'm dying to know over here."

"Know what?"

"You know what. I won't ask for his name or anything because I'm sure you signed some kind of NDA preventing that type of information, but you can at least tell me if you got yourself a hired hunk of a boyfriend."

I looked at her through my lashes, quickly returning my attention back to my project.

"Okay. Yes. I did meet with them, and I signed a contract with one of them."

My mind flashed back to last night's date with Yoongi. Like he promised, it ended at a reasonable hour and we had made plans to see each other again before I left. I even made it back home before the storm hit. Kat squealed slamming her hands down on the counter in excitement making me jump.

"Is it the owner!?"

I yanked the blanket out from under her palms.

"Kat you are way too excited about this. No. It's not the owner."

She rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm excited. I'm living vicariously through you. Is the guy you signed the deal with hot? He has to be. I've seen Rachel with a couple of the guys she's used through them and I haven't seen a single one lacking in the looks department."

Not taking my eyes off the blanket I let out a disbelieving chuckle. "Living vicariously through me? Does Jackson not do enough for you anymore?"

"Of course he does, but every girl has a free pass that she likes to fantasize about and if the owner of the boyfriend services is half as hot as I imagine him to be, he might just be mine."

A throat clearing behind Kat had us both jerking our heads up. Low and behold, there stood Jungkook with a half smirk on his face looking between the two of us, amusement twinkling in his eyes. I hadn't even heard the door chime. He looked different today. Instead of a suit I was used to seeing him in, he wore a loose black t-shirt, black cargo pants, and black combat boots. His hair was let loose and messy, long enough to brush the collar of his shirt. Tattoos covered one arm completely, something I never noticed with the suit jackets covering it.