💦Chapter 82💦

Namjoon traced the head of his cock over my lips

Namjoon traced the head of his cock over my lips. Smearing precum over them, tempting me to lick it off. I did just that, swiping my tongue over my lips before sticking it out further to curl around his dick. I tried my best to give him most of my attention, but being stuffed with two cocks who were hell bent on burying themselves in me to feel the tightness brought upon by the other's length as they alternated thrusts made it more than difficult. Even more so when Jimin would land a slap over one ass cheek and Jungkook would wrap his lips around one of my nipples.

With me over him, he had the perfect advantage. All he had to do was lift his head just a little to tease them, while Namjoon demanded my focus elsewhere. But I kept getting distracted. Either by Jimin or Jungkook or both when they would work in tandem. And every time I did, Namjoon would tap his cock against my cheek, tsking in disappointment.

"You're not paying attention to me babygirl."

I braced my hands against the arm of the couch on a particularly hard thrust from Jimin. I had half a mind thinking he was doing it purposely.

"I'm-m sorry Jo-oonie." I moaned, Jungkook fucking me harder to hit the sweet spot within my walls that they all seemed to be honed in on in any given occasion.

"Don't apologize. Especially when I know you don't mean it. Now open your mouth. Since you don't want to put in work, I'm going to fuck it to show you how you should be blowing me instead of grinding on those cocks you seem so worried about."

As if agreeing with that fact, Jungkook reached up, digging his fingers into the hollows of my cheeks to force my mouth open. Namjoon didn't waste the opportunity, slipping his dick past my lips and holding the back of my head to keep me on him. I moaned around him, my sanity threatening to fray with three of my lovers filling me to capacity. I knew I wouldn't be able to take Namjoon like this for long. The tell-tale signs of an ache settling within my jaw having to stretch around him as he thrust in, just shy of hitting my throat.

That was, until Jimin and Jungkook switched pace and instead began thrusting together, stuffing me down below to my limit while shoving me onto Namjoon's cock with force. I gagged, feeling Namjoon slip down my throat, drool spilling from around his dick and down my chin and making me clench around the other two inside me. Jimin and Kook groaned loudly, hips bucking helplessly as Namjoon backed off enough for me to get my bearings. I sucked in a huge breath of air as Joon's thumb wiped away a tear that I hadn't realized slipped out.

"Don't worry babygirl. One of these days I'll train you to take me and it'll get easier."

"I object." Jimin panted, his grip on my hips leaving little indentations where his blunt nails dug into my skin. "The way she clamps down when she chokes on dick is too fucking perfect."

Jungkook moaned in agreement, pulling my face down to give me sloppy kiss, not caring about the saliva covering my chin or the fact that I had just had a cock in my mouth. The kiss was brief. Jungkook holding me long enough to delve his tongue between my lips for only a few seconds before giving me to Namjoon again. I needed no help this time, my mouth falling open wantonly and taking his length with the intent to last longer this time.