The Club Dancer

A girl in her early 30's was dancing in a club, there was a scent of alcohol, everyone was dunked at that time. people were kissing each other, making out, moans was audible. The girl danced sexily which can make anybody fall in love with her. Males were eyeing her lustfully, some girls were jealous, some were not in there sense. She was dancing on saki saki.

Main teri aankhon ka saahil
Main tere dil ke hi kaabil
Tu musafir main teri manzil

Ishq ka dariya hai behta
Doob ja tujhse hai kehta
Haan meri baahon mein aake mil

Woh sharabi kya sharabi
Dil mein jiske gham na ho
Lut gaya samjho sharabi
Paas jiske hum naa ho

O saki saki re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koi khwaahish baaki
O saki saki re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koi khwaahish baaki

Tere jaisi mashooqa mujhe yar chahiye 

Na paisa chahiye na hi qaraar chahiye

Yeh husn ka hai khumaar mera
Tujhpe hai chhaaya jo
Kurbaan huaa mujhpe jo
Khushnaseeb bada hai woh

Woh sharabi kya sharabi

Dil mein gum na ho

Lut gaya samjho sharabi

Paas jiske hum naa ho

Saaki saaki saaki..

O saqi saqi re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koi khwaahish baaki
O saaqi saaqi re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koi khwaahish baaki

as her dance finished, everyone clapped and started whistling on her, she winked at everyone and moved to her to change her dress, as she was about to latch her room, a boy push the door and opened it, making the girl shock but later she smirked. the boy lustfully eyed her and pinned her to the wall, he held her hands above her head and stated inhaling her alcoholic and sexy scent. she bit her lips making him more hornier, he started kissing her neck. Girl started to moan and held his hair tightly. He was about to rip of her dress when she held her hands and said in deep voice "I have to leave, meet you tomorrow at 11pm at this place only" she kissed his earlobe  and he leave her "kal tumhe nahi chodunga", "rokungi bhi nahi tumhe" he went and she latched her room smirking.

Next day,

She entered her home at 4am, she was about to enter in her room but a voice stopped her. "tum itni raat ko yaha kya ker rahi ho" an elderly women asked her gently,"vo...vo hum..hum.....ha vo hum headquaters gaye the kuch kaam se, a..aap yaha?" she said fumbling, the elderly women found something strange but decide to ignore it and said "vo hum pani bharne aye the, tum upar jao, anu tumhara intezaar ker raha hoga" "ji" after the elderly women left. 

The girl sighed and went into her room and saw her husband sleeping peacefully, she went and hugged him. She thought that he must be sleeping and was about to close her eyes when she heard him saying " aagayi aap?" and he opened his eyes. The girl looked at him shockingly and said " aap jage hue the?", The man smiled and said " aap ke bina kabhi neend ayi hai hame" and hugged her more tightly, the girl smiled and said "waise anubhav hume aapse ek baat kerni hai" the man looked at her "ji, boliye" 

Girl:- hamari shaadi ko 10 mahine hone wale hai, aaj tak apne hamare saath jabardasti nahi ki, lekin hume abhi lagta hai hume apne rishte ko age bhadana chaiye, hum jante hai apko lag raha hoga ki achanak hume kya hogaya lekin abh hume lagta hai ki abh...abh hume ye kerna hoga, or iske liye hum bhi taiyaar hai. 

As soon as she finished the man looked at her

Man:- kya aap taiyaar hai Haseena?

Haseena:- ha Anubhav.

He again asked her whether she is ready for this or not from his eyes and she blinked her eyes to assure him that she is ready. He then hovered over her and kissed her forehead and..............

.............( unko bhi thodi privacy do)

_________________________________

Next:- The night