The Man

After that night haseena used to give time to anubhav too much. But anubhav was busy in some work, he doesn't get time to talk to her properly. He use to go in early mroning and come home till mid night. Haseena was sad as she wants to talk to him very urgently. 

In night

Haseena was sitting in her room looking at the picture of her husband, she sighed and closed the picture of him and lay down on the bed thinking about him.

Here, in headquarters.  Anubhav was very happy as finally his work got finished and he got the time to spent time with her priye.  But, his phone beeped indicating that there is a message.

Anubhav confusingly looked at the message at it was from an unknown number. He ignored the message and moved towards his jeep. He sat in the jeep and drove to his home.

In a dark room

A man was sitting in front of a big photo frame, it was frame of a girl. The man smiled looking at the picture but soon his face turned into angry expressions. He picked up the wooden stool and throw it towards the frame, breaking it into millions of pieces. 

Hearing the sound, some bodyguards came inside the room and shivered seeing the condition of the room. They get scared as their boss was in very bad mood. 

The man noticed the bodyguards and gave them a very deadly look. He shouted

Man:- koi kaam ke nahi ho tum log! Kya bola tha maine, haa? kya bola tha tum logo ne ki..ki sir aap fikar mat kariye, hum use apke pass la ker dedenge.  Kuch ker paye tum log. Tum jaise kamine logo ki jagah mere buisness mai nahi hai. abhi ke abhi dafa hojao mere samne se and remember that you are fired.

He picked up his gun and fired in the air, all the guards ran from their saving their lifes. The man sat on his chair calming his anger. He opened his bottle of alcohol and drank it in one go. His eyes were red. After sometime he started laughing like a manic. His sound eco in whole room.

Man:- Tumse badla mai lekar rahunga, aur acche se lekar rahunga. Pehele to tune ,mere bhai ke saath jo kiya uska badla bhi tumse lekar rahunga mai tumse, bach to nahi paogi tum abh. Tumne galti ker mujh se ulaaj ker.

He throw the bottle on the ground and went into his bedroom to sleep.

Here,

Anubhav reached at his destination. He entered the house and slowly making sure not to make voice. He entered his room seeing his wife sleeping in sitting position. He smiled and kissed her forehead, her sleep disturbed and said in sleepy voice

Haseena:_ aree anu aap agaye, hume aap se jaruri baat kerni hai.

Anubhav:- abhi nahi jaan,abhi aap so jayiye ( covering her with duvet )

Haseena:- anu hume apko kuch batana hai ( murmuring in her sleep )

Anubhav smiled seeing her but deep down he was thinking what thing  she wants to to tell him. He went and changed into comfy clothes and sleep hugging haseena as a teddy bear.

*************************************************

Aaj ke liye bass itna hi, lekin mujhe bahut bura laga ki aap logne mujhe nahi hi vote kiya, aur kissi ne to comment bhi nahi kiya. 

Next:- The message