seven minutes in heaven

KIM MINGYU:

For the past few minutes sulli is so clingy i dont know why. she is never like this. and if thats not already enough, i have to deal with jun and hyeri being all lovey dovey.

why are they talking from such a close angle.

cant they talk from across the room?

hye ri is seriously mad at me when that guy is all over her. she doenst lose a motherfucking chance to bring me down or make fun of me but she has the right to be upset?

What do i have to do then?

i seriously didnt want to bring sulli here. she just tucked along. all i wanted was to come and watch out whats going on between hyeri and jun so i can destroy it.

"okay, wonwoo and sulli, i pair you too! up!" jeonghan said and the couple got up. "aw mingyu must be pissed..." joshua answered.

"no its okay..." i giggle.

"mingyu is confident, even when he seriously shouldnt be..." hye ri again found her way to tease me discreetly. again, they are bulling me - the easy target.

"what is your problem?!" i lean towards her through the table. "excuse me?!" she crosses her arms.

"you are making fun of me nonstop..."

"so? arent you used to it?!" she announces and lays back into jun's arm. wow, she has some guts. is she so pissed that i brought sulli with me.

"should we go in or just watch you fight?!" wonwoo asked. "go in, mingyu is already missing his girlfriend..." jeonghan winked at me.

he is only making it worse!

the couple walked in the closet. on those 7 minutes i found myself peeking at the girl.

my attention got grabbed by the door opening up and revealing these two.

"how was the experience?!" joshua teased wonwoo.

"breathtaking..." he joked.

"good job wonwoo-ah..." hyeri high fives the boy and he finds his seat. "good job wonwoo-ah..." i mimic her voice. 

"now who's making fun of who?!" she asked all defensively. "arent you used to it?" again i mimicked her voice.

"these two are fighting nonstop... should we just do something to help them make up?!" wonwoo has that devilish smirk.