Stuck

⚠Trigger Warning Mentions Of Suicide and Domestic Abuse⚠

It has been a week since Brea had her last interaction with Jackson outside her apartment and had been staying with her father since. The company was nice for Brea however, sleeping on a sofa for a week has not been the most comfortable. Bobby kept insisting on telling Athena but Brea was against the idea because in her words 'she needs to stick up for herself this time' but that did not stop Bobby from pressing just like right down.

"All I'm saying is, telling Athena might help with your safety," Bobby said taking brief looks at Brea while driving.

"My safety is just fine Dad. If something happens I will tell Athena but as for now I'm going to handle this myself." Brea wasn't confident about what she said but since her constant training with Buck, she felt stronger than anything.

"Brea you don't know that" He paused before looking at his daughter after they parked. "I don't want to see you in a hospital beca-"

She couldn't even make eye contact with Bobby and just continued to stare at the floor of the car while he kept talking to her not paying attention to that all the constant talking about it kept taking her back to that time. Brea's mind was running X100, she could put the words her Dad was saying into a sentence and it felt like random words were coming at her as the air in her throat got caught.

*

~Last Year~

Brea and Jackson were arguing like every other day about the little of things, not making the bed, leaving the lights on, dirty dishes you name it anything that Brea made a slip up on Jackson was the first person to call her out on it however if it was Jackson, Brea had learnt to keep quiet because it was always her fault and things would happen to her for talking back like today when she finally lost her temper.

"You can't do anything right your such a burden to everyone" Jackson shouted picking up a plate and throwing it to the wall where Brea was stood. The pair had been seeing each other for over 6 months when the aggression started to show and it continued to show and get worse as the relationship went on. When they were around family Brea knew how to act because if she wasn't in line it wouldn't be a pretty night for her when they went home. Brea always hid the bruises very well and no one ever seemed to notice even on the occasions when she left some bruises uncovered so she could try and get someone's attention for help.

"I do everything you ask of me Jackson" Brea finally spoke up sick of the way she had been treated over the past year "I can never win, I do something wrong every day but as soon as you do something-" She was cut off with a hard slap to the face

"Don't you fucking dare speak to me like that again" He got in her face pushing her against the wall pushing his finger into her chest. "You are nothing! Without me your nothing"

"That's not true I am a better person than you will ever be," Brea said through gritted teeth pushing him away from her "Get the fuck off me, Jackson" 

Jackson grabbed her by the hair pushing her face first into the wall which he kept doing until Brea finally managed to kick him in the shin. His grasp weakened so she took the chance to get away. Brea yanked his hand from her hair and she bolted for the door only to be pulled onto the floor as Jackson grabbed her foot making her hit the deck.

He crouched down looking at her bloodied face"Where do you think you're going Darlin" His fist then collided with her face making her yell out in pain as he broke her nose. Jackson claimed on top of her making her lay back flat on the floor before putting one hand around her neck. "When are you going to ever learn, I've been patient for so long enough now why are you making me do this"