Haunted

Brea was always one for Halloween she would always decorate the apartment to make it look like a haunted house. However, with what's been going on this year already she definitely don't wanna feel them spirits coming for her. She has never believed in all the spirits crap but after the first call of the day at a graveyard she defiantly feels like they are following her. The second call of the day was an early morning hike gone wrong.

"The old trail should be right up there. Park warden said they closed it down a few years back. Guess every once in a while they still get a thrill-seeker who ignores the signs."

"They haven't been able to ping the phone?" Eddie asks walking over to the trail signpost.

"Yeah. No contact since the call was dropped."

We were walking up and down the trail for what felt like ours in this heat. "Cap," Buck said walking over to the selfie stick on the floor.

"Yeah."

"Guess this is where he went over." Eddie followed Buck putting their gear on the floor.

"All right, everybody gear up. Hen, Chimney, get the winch and the guidelines. Prep a basket just in case. I'm gonna radio Aerial Recon, have 'em on standby." Buck, Eddie and Brea start securing their harnesses into the ground and putting their gear on before jumping down.

"All right, big jump, Eddie. Come on." Brea says waiting for Eddie to start coming down.

Bobby looks in the distance as the three are repelling down looking at the coast guard boat and helicopter searching the area for their missing victim. "Buck, Eddie, Brea, you guys see anything down there?"

"No. Just a million-dollar view." Buck radioed back looking out to the sea.

Eddie's gaze caught Brea's "Cap found something."

"Is it our hiker?"

Brea crouched down moving all of the grass and sticks that were beside the body that they found. "A hiker. Don't think it's the one we came looking for. It's human remains, Cap. Skeletal remains."

"All right. Well, flag it but don't disturb it. We'll call it in."

"Unless..."

"What, you think a ghost called ?" Eddie laughed at Buck for even thinking that while Brea rolled her eyes.

"I'm just saying."

"Help!" The three shot their heads up from the remains to hear where the shouting was coming from.

"Okay. So, no ghost." Brea smiled at the pair.

Bobby saw their movement from above. "What's going on down there, guys?"

"Yeah, I think we heard something, Cap."

"Easy, buddy. We're here." Eddie said looking at the man's bone popping out of his leg.

"Hey, Cap, we got a live one." Brea radioed up. "Can you tell me your name?"

"Ian."

"Ian, okay. We're gonna get you out of here, okay?" Eddie said reassuring the man that he would be safe very soon.

"My le-my leg is broken." He stuttered out in pain.

"All right, guys, we're gonna send a basket down to you."

"How'd you find me?"

"It wasn't easy. You weren't on long enough for them to ping your phone." Brea said trying to secure Ian's leg.

"On with who?" He said making them confused so Brea thought it could have been a head injury.

Buck looked at the man concerned and confused. "with uh, with 911"