Chapter Sixteen

"Eventful doesn't begin to describe the time you had with Roman since you met. From girl to mother drama and dealing with bullies was something. But aside from that, your time together was all sweet romantic and enjoyable. Times like this made you wish that you had met him sooner."

"You get to see more of his dominant side which you find rather attractive, and you can't help but notice how more mature he looks. His neatly shaved stubble highlights his features. He's gotten bigger and muscular in the right places."

"His broad shoulders fill the suit, making him look more delicious."

"Aging like fine wine." You get thirty just by looking at him."

"Roman is now the CEO of the company that his father built and is a bit busy lately dealing with the meetings and preparations for grad. Even at a young age, you admire how well he does things. Doing it like he's got years of experience."

"Through all his busy schedule, he still makes time for you, which you appreciate. You help with house duties and the business. Most of the time things remain undone and you're busy with something else, if you catch my drift. Some weeks pass and the night of the grad is here."

Candy: - Damn it! Come on! I should have taken that dress with the zipper Infront.

"You struggle with the zipper, until it finally goes up."

Candy: - Yes! Finally.

Roman: - Babe! The limo will be here any minute. Are you ready?

"His voice reverberates from the other room. Sending a shiver to your core and dampening your lower lips. Your breathing became ragged just by hearing his sexy voice."

Candy: - I'm all set, I think. Just a little nervous, that's all.

"Looking at yourself in the mirror in your new dress, when you heard soft knocking on your bedroom door, you open it and were amazed."

"Roman stands in your doorway, in a fitted skinny ripped blue jeans, a light blue shirt and a white jacket to match with a black squares on his foot. You gulp as your mouth starts to water."

"Your panties are definitely wet now."

Roman: - See something you like, beautiful?

"He says with a naughty smirk on his lips."

Candy: - As a matter of fact I do, you clean up nice. I think it's my turn to gorge out some eyes tonight. I don't want any girl looking at you.

Roman: - Someone is jealous? I'm just playing. I must say, you look like the perfect dessert waiting to be devoured. By me of course.

Candy: - Thank you. I tried. I'm not good with dresses.

Roman: - You sure about that? Cause this one you got on, isn't doing me any good. My friend down there is ready to go.

Candy: - He's always ready to go. Besides, I wanted to look special for you tonight. This is the beginning of a new chapter in our lives.

Roman: - How many times do I have to tell you. It doesn't matter what you wear. Baby, I didn't fall in love with you because of what you wore. I fall in love with you because you were just being you. You look good in anything. You're a natural beauty, babe.

"You can't help but smile at his sweet words. You laugh when you saw his evidence straining behind his jeans. His phone pinged with a text stating that the limo is outside. Both of you walked out hand in hand. Things are so natural with you now."

"When you arrive at the venue, the decor is breathtaking. Black and gold with streaks of white can be seen decorating the place."

"It looks like a real-life fairy tale with a wedding vibe to it. The venue is packed, everyone pulled out all the stops for this special night. The principal came on and gave his speech, after that the graduates ate then hit the dance floor."

Roman: - Excuse me Ms. I'm looking for a beautiful young lady I came with tonight. Have you seen her?

Candy: - No, I haven't maybe if you describe her for me. I can help you.

Roman: - Well, she's got on a sexy gold dress that show off her curves. And a mouth I'd like to devour later. Have you seen her?

"You laugh at his acting in finding his lost girlfriend."

Roman: - Ms. Reed, you look stunning tonight. May I have this dance?

Candy: - Of course Mr. Port. How can I turn down an opportunity to dance with a handsome guy like you.

"He puts his hand to the small of your back and leads you to the dance floor. You sway gently to the music while looking at him, his gaze never leaving yours."

"And at this moment time seems to melt away, leaving the both of you on the dance floor. The attraction you both have for each other is through the roof and undeniable."

Roman: - Candy.

"His deep voice came out a whisper, laced with need and hunger."

Candy: - Yes.

Roman: - I have something important to tell you.

Candy: - What is it? Is everything alright?

Roman: - I'm in love with you, deeply, crazy in love with you.