Brothers

Growing up with two brothers is a lot of work. Sirius was just an annoying little kid, and regulus was a smartass. But i dont think i could live without them at the same time. As a kid, our mother let us pick one extra curricular, regulus chose ice skating, siruis chose voice lessons, and i chose to play oboe. Mother was proud that i chose to play an instrument so she bought me an oboe necklace, and yes i do wear it, but it gives me flashbacks. I still play oboe, its fun, flitwick teaches the hogwarts band a choir. And he also teaches charms.

I've always thought of James as a brother, he's like a dream brother. He's not that chaotic, he'll read books with me sometimes. And f you talk to him he listens. Remus also listens, I can also cry to remus.Remus is good with everyone. Especially me. He's always helping me get through problems , or girls rejecting me or the other way around. If I never met any of my friends from these current days I would have probably been dead by now. They've listens and cared for me and I've done the same for them. Sirius is always angry at remus, so Remus will come up to the girls dorm and me and lily will comfort him. Then later i go yell at sirius and tell him to talk to remus and tell himself that it won't happen again.

They don't have the best relationship, but it's only because of the trauma. If you asked the whole marauders group except James to talk about their childhood. It would be so bad. We're all so damaged. Like Marlene's parents are super alcoholics, Mary's parents were never there. Lily sister would beat and bully her for being a wizard, my mother hated me and Sirius. Peter, well he's more on the quiet side and we aren't sure. But there's probably a reason why he's so quiet. Remus's father hated home, and made the poor boy insecure, told him to not make friends. Dorcas haven't seen her parents science they left for a "two week" trip to America, and her grandma assent checked in on her in over a year. She might be dead though. Sorry Dorcas.

Life won't always be the best. You'll have good moments and the bad ones, and it's all worth it in the end. But I'm not done talking yet. James went on his first date with Reggie,it was awesome. Me and lily tagged along but stayed away from them so they could have a moment. And oh my god were they the most adorable things ever. They were holding hands kissing hugging. James bought regulus a ring for his cold bony fingers.if I could redo my first date it would be with lily and not James. James used to have a crush on me in 2nd year, and we kissed a the Halloween dinner and I found out I was into woman.he wasn't a bad kisser though.

Being 15 years old with a twin,and younger brother is interesting, they've always been in my space being the only girl that wasn't mum in the house was crazy. I had to teach Sirius and regulus about periods when me and Sirius were ten and Reggie was nine. They avoided me for a few days after that talk, and when I found out I thought it was pretty traumatic too. If I could go back to that moment when I told my brothers about lady problems, I would tell them in a less extreme way.