ع˖⁺ ━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

'Where am I...? Did I perhaps die'

The blonde had just opened his eyes to find himself in an unfamiliar place and in a foreign body that wasn't his own. Lifting up his arms to be greeted not by his usually large hands that were covered in scars, but one of a baby's that were smooth and pale, completely contrasting the ones in his previous life

'Did I become a baby?'

'Hello? Can you hear me? Ah finally, so did you die as well?'

The male slightly jumped in shock when he heard a woman's(?) voice echoing in his mind, he moved his head to the side where he met eyes with another baby, one with big jewel eyes that went from blue to a very light pink, that would go unnoticeable unless you squinted your eyes.

'A TALKING BABY!'

'YOUR ALSO A BABY DUMMY!'

'Oh right...'

The male settle down in embarrassment as the two had a stare off, both feeling awkward after their first interaction ending up in a screaming match, but the silence was soon broken by the male after his curiosity had gotten the better of him

'Ahem...So um, do you perhaps know where we are?'

'I was waiting for you to ask that, we are currently in a novel called LOVELY PRINCESS, our names are Athanasia and Aziel- yours being the latter'

LOVELY PRINCESS was a fantasy romance novel that was rather popular in the modern world, the story was about a young girl named Jennette Margarita, or rather, Jennette de Alger Obelia. The Empire's most precious flower and also the Emperor's most precious child.

Jennette's mother, Penelope Judith, was Claude de Alger's ex-fiancée and had died after giving birth to Jennette. Jennette ended up under the care of Roger Alpheus, Jennette's aunt's second cousin, and grew u lavished and pampered as Roger was a duke.

At the age of fourteen, she was introduce to his Majesty during the debut of the young princess, Athanasia. While Claude had been cold to Jennette at first, her bright and cherry personality eventually melted the ice wall that surrounded Claude's heart.

Now Jennette wasn't only the EMPIRE'S treasure, but also the whole continent's, so when Jennette was poisoned by her half sister, Athanasia, the young girl was executed without even a trial- not that anyone would've stand up for her.

Unlike Jennette, Athanasia had grew up in the palace, the ruby palace where the concubine use to live. Athanasia's mother, as well as the crown prince's, was a dancer with an unknown origin from Siodonna who had captured the Emperor's heart during a banquet. But had also tragically passed away during childbirth, leaving behind her two child...