ع˖⁺ ━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"What are these bugs doing in my palace?"

Athanasia and Aziel spun around, their bodies shaking in fear as they stared up at the familiar yet also unfamiliar man that stared back with a cold glare, the malice radiating off his body. The man, with hair-like strands of gold and eyes like jewels that resemble the sea, was cold and deadly. The Tyrant Emperor of Obelia, the man they also call 'father', and their future murderer...

Claude de Alger Obelia

'WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!'

'AND DID HE JUST SAY MY PALACE?'

The twins, despite not communicating with one another, both knew who the man towering in front of them was they glanced at one another, their eyes full of fear and despair as they silently cried

'I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!'

'I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW!'

As they silently and mentally cried at one another telepathically, tears threatening to expose themselves as the man kneel in front of them as they stare eye to eye. Sweat fell from both their foreheads as Aziel's leg shook with anxiety while Athanasia tried her hardest to stay conscious.

"Was it that dancer from Siodonna? You look like that wrench..."

Aziel let out a train of curses in his mind as he grabbed onto Athanasia's hand tightly to reassure her that they have each other as he moved his body to block her from him. Athanasia had long lost control of her own body as she stood there like a statue if it weren't for the fact that she was visibly shaking and sweat was running down her forehead.

"What was it that the wrench named you two..."

Claude ask aloud, yet it was clear even to the twins that it wasn't a question for them as they watch and observe his movements, in case they offend him. His face was blank and devoided of any emotion, yet his eyes lack a certain shine as if he was dead.

'If I die it's all your fault, Athy!'

'SHUT UP AZIEL! I'm trying not to pass out here!'

"I believe it was Athanasia and Aziel..."

Claude whispered to himself as he placed a hand on his chin, his eyes staring coldly at the two children as if he was thinking about how to skin them alive for trespassing into his territory.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck'

'Do you think we can run for it?'

'Do you have a death wish?'