ع˖⁺ ━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞

'WE SURVIVED!'

Athanasia and Aziel cried out in relief and happiness as they reached their garden on their island hideout. Tears formed in their eyes as they ran to the house, feeling grateful for whoever created the deserted island near the palace grounds.

Simply put, they managed to get out of there alive thanks to Athanasia's ridiculous plan (as Aziel would say), although a few sacrifices were made such as their pride as adults, they successfully made it back to the Ruby palace in one piece. The Ruby palace had been thrown into chaos as not only did they not find their highnesses in bed as they were supposed to, but they arrived back in the arms of the Emperor's most trusted knight who the maids all believe was the kidnapper.

With their first meeting with their father not going so well, the Emperor decided that the prince and princess should finally be treated like their titles...

'Did you just hear what I think I hear Ziel...'

'Yes, yes and I don't like it...'

Needless to say, the palace was scared to death at the sudden news, a few even fainted. Even Lillian who kept an elegant composure at all times, was about to break down in tears. In the end, the twins were the ones that suffered the most.

As soon as they were left alone, Athanasia quickly ran off to a nearby bush with a bucket and began emptying out her stomach while Aziel fell to his knees as his entire body shook with fear. That night, neither of them had dinner, and for the first time, the chocolate-loving princess refused to eat dessert...

-

"Long time no see Lillian York"

Claude spoke, his voice nor face expressing any emotion as he sat on the throne in front of the trio, carefully observing each one of them

"Blessing and glory upon the Sun of Obelia"

Lillian courtesy as the twins hid behind her, Athanasia holding onto her dress as Aziel stood tall, trying to maintain a strong front as he noticed his sister's worry. He took one of her hands in his own and he gave her a gentle squeeze.

'Don't worry Athy, I'm here.'

Aziel reassured her as Athanasia stared down at the floor, her face saddening as she squeezed his hand back

'I'm sorry for not being able to do the same...'

'As long as you're okay, that's enough for me.'

Aziel said with a sigh, over the past five years they've known each other, Aziel has truly come to love Athanasia as his own sister. Perhaps it's because he didn't have any family in the past but he also can't deny that he has come to love her as a family.