Whispering women/ Junji ito

Super long one
Ok so this was heavily inspired by the whispering woman from junji ito stories. It's a great show on Netflix and this might the whispering lady might be my favorite

Ok this is a horror one

and it's kinda not meant to be shipped. It's more of just showing an unhealthy thing

In result of the safety of the ultimate students. Monokuma turned to drastic and dangerous levels of desperation. A desperation that let a certain ultimate to a despair that the others were not ready to face.

Monokuma's motive. A motive placed after many others failed. This motive, as Monokuma described it, was a motive that turned something small within you into something deep and dangerous. A powerful thing that, if it pleases, could end you in less than a day.

For example, a small liking to something can turn into an addiction that you would rather die than lose a hold of. A tiny fear that would most likely never happen, could cause you to live everyday in fear of it. A fear that will prevent you from doing anything that entails you to drop your guard.

When Monokuma announced it. No one understood it. Nobody took it seriously. Why? Because as it was said before, none of his recent ones had worked. But this one, it was a motive that forced them to pay attention. One that forced them to take it seriously.

Kirumi Tojo, a woman who believes her soul purpose is to satisfy other people's needs and requests.

"What do I do.. What do I do.. I don't know what to do.. please, what do I do.. what do I do.." The maid mutters under her breathe. She's on her knees with her hands on her head. A devastating look on her face with despair swirling eyes that fall into a never ending pit. He stomach feeling as if it's eating itself and she wishes she could go inside herself. The need to escape sometimes resulting in her clawing at herself for an entrance.

Kirumi was affected by the motive. When it first happened, she didn't think much of it. She thought that she was just extra bored that day. She had asked everyone for extra tasks to do and when she came up empty handed, she would clean the schools.

Although that seems like a very time consuming task. It was nothing for the ultimate maid. An objective that took nothing more than a week to finish the entire school.

At that time, people were worried for her. Everyone but her has realized that she was the one affected. Nobody knew what to do about it. Once she was done cleaning the school, she had gone around asking for more requests and panicked when she ran out.

She had started going over the whole dome and trying to clean it, only taking breaks to make food or to do common household chores for the students there.

In an attempt to get her to stop rushing around the school and hurting herself from cleaning so much, they would ask her to do small things that wouldn't take much effort. But of course, they cannot do that forever. They would soon run out of things to tell her to do and repeatedly ordering for more and more things to be done became tiresome.

When one of them had the bright idea to order her to take care of herself, it had failed. That request was followed by a multitude of questions asking for specifics or asking for what to do after that had been done, or if they wanted her to do something before then.

A task like 'go to sleep' would be followed with 'how exactly long would you like me to sleep?' Or 'exactly where would you like me to sleep?' And 'Would you prefer I use one or more pillows?' It was never a straight answer.

That's when they decided that the last thing they could think of to stop her from succumbing to this motive, would be to keep her in her room and prevent her from forcing herself to do tasks.