Chapter 9: A Dead Heart.

Aubrey arrived home safely. She noticed the whole house was silent.

Aubrey: Claude? I'm home!

She called out. But no response. Aubrey sighed heavily. Maybe he is in the garden. She shook her head and walked up to her room to change. She successfully changed her clothes and walked downstairs to grab some snacks. She was a bit hungry. On her way down she saw Claude walk in the kitchen. She followed him and was about to call him when her eyes was laid upon his hand. His hand was covered in blood. He walked to the sink and washed his hands. She placed her hand on her mouth. Shocked. He turned around and saw Aubrey. Terrified. When he turned around, she saw splashes of blood on his clothes, even on his face. She was horrified of what she saw.

Claude: You're home.

He said. He raised his hands, showing no signs of weapons. He slowly walked towards her and she backed away.

Claude: Don't be scared My Lady, I am not gonna hurt you. I never will...

He kept walking slowly toward her. She did what was on her mind and ran away from him. She ran upstairs, and going to her room, locking it. She panted heavily. She yelped when her door banged, making her back away. She whimpered in fear.

Claude: My Lady? Open the door please?

Her doorknob rumbled loudly.

Claude: Allow me to explain. Let's talk about this okay? Open the door...I said open the damn door!

He pounded on the door loudly. She sobbed. She shrieked when he started to kick the door aggressively. She ran to her bathroom, locking the door and hiding in the shower. She whimpered when she heard one strong last kick, and the sound of her door busting open. Footsteps slowly, walked everywhere around her room. Searching for her. She could hear shuffling from her room. She froze in place when she heard the bathroom door rumble. She heard him chuckle on the other side.

Claude: My Lady? Are you there? Come out please, let us talk about this okay? Come out, I'm not gonna hurt you.

He rumbled the doorknob. Knocking on the door, as if he was mocking her. She covered her mouth.

Claude: Open! The damn door!

He yelled angrily. Kicking the door open and footsteps were heard. He searched for her.

Claude: Lady Aubrey...come out~, show yourself My Lady~.

He creepily sang while talking. She closed her eyes and tried not to make a sound, tears falling from her eyes. Suddenly, she heard the door close. Did he leave? Is he gone? She opened her eyes, and that was the worst mistake she has ever done. She saw Claude peaking his head through the shower curtain, he smiled sadistically.

Claude: Found you~...

He moved the shower curtain and she screamed loudly when he grabbed her. She thrashed around his hold, crying loudly. She was bent over the sink and he leaned down to her ear.

Claude: You should've just opened the door. Maybe that way things would have been easy.

She pushed him and slapped him hard, running away from his grip, running out of the bathroom and ran to the door but she screamed when she was lifted in the air and was thrown in the bed. She saw him walk towards the door and locked it with the key. He hid the key inside his suit.

Claude: Whoops...looks like there's no way out.

She cried loudly in horror. Claude walked towards her and she backed away and tried to crawl away but her ankles were grabbed. She was pulled and was forced to face him. She cried loudly and he crawled on top of her. She tried to fight against him but he grabbed both of her wrists and put them above her head. She cried out helplessly. Claude shushed her.