The Break

P.S even though this au is made after the commander's betrayal let's say Jouno and Tachihara didn't die. Expect lots of spelling/grammar mistakes -U-

*no one's pov*

The summer dawn bloomed into a bright wave of orange and yellow. The slow chime of a bell flowed with the soft sounds of the first songs of birds and loudly quiet scratching of the woodland critters. Soft leaves crunched under pressure, the door opened to present the third member of the hunting dogs, Saigiku Jōuno. One after the other people greeted as he nodded back. He made his way to the office, sensing that only four heartbeats remained in the room, two heart beats were quite close almost overlapping, Teruko and Tachihara was Jouno's first thought, another was further away from the two and quite faster. Tecchou. The albino sighs before settling down. Ohh how he'll always have a hatred for that man, unfortunately for him there is a fine line between hate and love.

"Hello Tecchou..." The man replied coldly

A simple hello was the only response he got back though it wasn't much it made Jouno's blood boil, though he brushed it off. He sat on his chair as Teruko started to talk.

"Alrighty people since our commander has betrayed us ummm '' she pulls out a letter and reads from it, well tries before handing it to Tachihara, he reads it in a loud, politeful manner.

Dear, Hunting Dogs,

Today the government has apologized for the inconvenience that Ōchi Fukuchi has brought you, for we are still finding a new commander for all of the Hunting Dogs we expect all of you, Saigiku Jouno, Tecchou Suehiro, Michizo Tachihara and Vice Captain Teruko Ōkura to take care of all the lower grades. Since we have acknowledged your protection to all of Japan, we would like to give you a break until a new commander is worthy and found.

Your surgeries and training will remain to keep you stable and in form. You will all be staying at The  Mahō no teien, for your stay.

Kind regards, Japan Government

Teruko's eyes widened, Jouno seemed unfazed and Tecchou barely heard anything since he was working out.

"A break?! Did you read that properly Tachihara?"

"Yep" he handed her that paper as she skimmed through the letter.

"Calm down Teruko, it's a needed break especially after all the trouble we had and we'll still get our surgeries to keep in shape" Tecchou replied trying to calm the panicked child.

"Teruko, please calm down and stop acting like a child" Jouno said pinching his nose bridge "I have to go packI'm sure everyone else does too"

One after the other they left to go to pack for an interesting adventure...

__________________________________________________________

Yeah I know it's horrible don't expect to post often school said no (and so did my motivation)

Mmmn alright bye.

Also the skipping line for speaking is just my writing style

HOTEL INSPO - Hotel The Mitsui Kyoto

Yes I did use a real hotel...let's hope I don't get copyrighted /:(