The Mahō no teien

*no ones pov*

The long black car pulled up to the gate, welcomed with a formally dressed butler as he helped unload the baggage, Tachihara not wanting to be a burden, helped unload the luggage with the man. The other three waited to be invited in, standing before them was a large gate held by long wooden pillars, a detailed concrete slated roof with carved markings, holding the roof was carved wood. The butler carried the baggage and greeted them. The four checked in, reaching their floor.

The door slowly opened as the four came in, before them was a massive living room, two angled gray couches below a blue and green mixed carpet and a small table. Next to it a dining room with eight gray seats and a black marble sink leading to the kitchen. With more rooms and mesmerizing art spread throughout from circle beige to beautiful blue traditional sea art. This was the wonders of the Presidential Suite.

The three rested on the long couches before Teruko announced something

"Well we have a problem..." Teruko announced nervously

"That is?" Jouno replied coldly, he didn't what too many problems on this break

"So...we may not have enough rooms..." She said nervously laughing at her own words

"What do you mean by that?" Tecchou said in a concerned tone

"Well we only have three rooms...but not to worry I have that sorted out!" She continued "So me and Tachihara are having separate rooms so you two have to share"

"HUH?! how is that fair?!" Jouno exclaimed, he definitely didn't what to share a room with him

"Well I'm a female, and I don't want any of your boy germs or something. Tachihara has a boyfriends so then it would be weird" She explained

After a few arguments and bickering they found their rooms, the same one Teruko planned except Jouno and Tecchou would have the king size bed.