The Outdoor Activities

The three unpacked each off to do other activities. Once Jouno came out of his room after an hour of arguing with Tecchou, Tachihara was texting someone on the couch, giggling and smiling.

"Who are you talking to?"Jouno asked in a more gentle manner

The sudden voice spooked Tachihara, resulting in him almost dropping his phone.

"Ummm my boyfriend..." He said in a whisper.

"Uh huh, and who is this boyfriend of yours?" Jouno said in a curious tone, he did not want to invade other people's privacy but he was quite curious.

Within a blink of an eye Tachihara's presence disappeared. He left was the obvious answer in Jouno's mind.

He left and walked down the stairs to the garden of the hotel. It was a breathtaking view. A small waterfall, bundles of bushes, vibrant colour of flowers and beautiful pastel sakura trees laid out throughout the garden. He trailed down the path hearing the wind blow and water gush, even without vision the beauty of nature will never hide from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The brute held his head high as the sky reflected in his eyes, the sun burning through enchanting the golden charm. A heavy sigh blew the room. Silence. An uncomfortable feeling. Was this happening? Why now? When the co-worker he hated most, left the room, why is it so uncomfortable?

Tecchou brushed it off as he collapsed on the bed, staying for a moment or two. Slowly he dragged himself up, reaching for suitcase, shoving things away, a canvas. Setting up the work and paints, putting on his headphones, adjusting them.

*RXL PLYLST - Mr Telephone Man ~ New Edition*

He slowly started painting stroke to stroke until his canvas had a base adding details, soon his canvas was a beautiful sunset behind a sakura tree. Something was missing, as if it wasn't done, his hands moved on its own adding a silhouette. A young man, beautiful even if he couldn't see the features.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soft clicking sounds spread through the room. The soft covers shaped around the redhead, enclosing him. The pink hair girl peaked through trying to see what the redhead was typing to.

"Who ya talking to" She asked in a neutral voice

"Mind your own business" The redhead replied coldly

Teruko pouted and groaned before going to who knows where, leaving Tachihara alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had ended as the four military went on their day for their break. A break that will change opinions and reveal secrets. Some might say this break would be an invasion of privacy, though if they don't keep it well enough is it really our fault?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't expect long chapters...

I need ideas. Help?