Lets get to know M/n, tehee

*kicks feet on bed*

"M/n."

"Fuck you want."

"..."

"..."

"Anyways-since you do all that drug stuff..." you raised an eyebrow at the word drug coming out of Zoe's mouth. She currently sat in between you and Daniel, while Mira was between your other side and Zack. "Do you also vape? Y'know it's really popular now and everyone basically has a nicotine addiction!" She pointed out. Though, hearing vape caused you to cringe. "Nah, I'm not into that, I want something to kill me faster."

"..."

"..."

🍃🍄💉🧊

"Look at these photos! M/n you weren't in any of them!" Daniel shouted, while the whole gang looked at the newly photos from the festival that you currently can't seem to remember. All you saw was vascos throwing up in a corner and you had a matching uniform with him. "..." Zack smirked and then showed you his phone, "But I do!" You paled, the sight of you wearing the boys scout uniform with vascos while holding hands, from what you can see through the photos you were in an adventure to find whatever the fuck you wanted to find. "What the-??"

🍃🍄💉🧊

"Hm? What'd you send me a letter for me to come visit you? You miss me already?" Jake didn't dare to show you his trigger towards you. His blank face caused you to also show him yours. There was a moment of silence within the two of you, causing the security guard near by to stiff from how awkward the room is turning out to be. "I want to tell you something. (I hope you die)."

"Oh? And what might that be? (I hope those teeth of yours don't ever grow back)" Jake smiled warmly, you doing the same. "I was wondering if you're busy lately..." you shook your head, "Nah, I've been doing nothing and looking for a job." Jake hmd, a tone letting you know that he doesn't really give a damn to what you're saying. You knew he wanted to talk about something else, but the damn security guard is standing right there. "I hope you get a job. (Join Big Deal.)" Freezing on the spot, you cleared your throat and stared deeply at Jake, with his bald headed ass. "Thanks, I hope so too...(the fuck? Are you on crack? Without me?!)" Jake was flabbergasted, how much of a druggy can you be?? "You might be able to find some good ones around Gangseo, west. (I need someone to look after my family while I'm busy.)" Shaking your head, you leaned back at your chair, "I'm not gonna waste half of my day getting there to get night shifts. (Gary and the others are there...)" Jake glared deeply at you, "Why not? The money is worth it. (Yeah, but I need someone to protect them as well.)" The security guard felt unsure to why exactly both of you are getting worked up over some basic conversation. "Its not that, I just rather not struggle with getting to the destination back and home. (Im sure they'll be fine)." "Oh, I rather you do it. That money will help out a lot, y'know? (Gun is going to try to destroy my group, I'm asking for a hand)" Sighing deeply, you weren't really trying to have this argument with Jake, so you decided to change the topic.

"Hey, I want to ask you something." Jake was taken back, are you really just going to push the topic he requested just like that? "What?" But then Jake felt a giant chill all over his body once he saw your expression darken. "A couple of days ago...there was this modafucker' glaring at me and I guess my so called friends...I want to ask if you know any bald headed, piercing on his eyebrows, and anti germ bitch boy." "Anti germ bitch boy? Piercing...bald...?" Jake took a minute, it's not because he's trying to think who the fuck you're talking about, but is trying to figure out how the fuck do you know this guy?? Why are they going after your gang?! "What happened besides glaring?" You frown, Jake wasn't going to tell you a name unless you give him more information. "Seems like they're been targeting us for a while. No clue why." Jake rubbed his chin, "Look, I know you're strong, but make sure your friends stay away from him or don't let him get near them." Now you were curious, if Jake thinks this guy is strong...you need more info to get ready for your sober journey, to be ready once you meet him. "He tends to easily detect an opponent's weaknesses. He only acts after he's finished an analysis. Which means, he'll do anything to get all your moves out of you, so he can use that as an advantage." "What's his name?"

Jake wasn't sure if he should tell you, if you mess with those type of people...then there's most likely a chance you might get involved with the others. Plus, Jake knows about your little background in middle school...once you find out that the guy you're looking for is in the same group as your old friend...it might not end well...

But surprise surprise! Jake can give little too shits about you!

Right?!

"Just tell me his name and I'll do my research, Jake." Jake widened his eyes, if he doesn't really give a damn about you then why can't he just tell you the guys name! "I don't want you to get involved. I'll tell my guys to do it for you." "And what? Are you on drugs?! Big Deal getting involved with some other gang is insane...just tell me and I'll do it myself. Now give me a damn name." Jake sighed from annoyance, you're never going to give up, are you? "Jin Jang. Vice leader of God Dogs."

You felt your heart drop. God...dog? For how long has it been since you've heard that name...you felt a giant chill down your spine, flashbacks from the occult back then sent you to a small blank face. "Thanks." You stood up and then bid your goodbye.

'God Dog...'

🍃🍄💉🧊

"Hey...hasn't Jiho been a little distant lately?" Daniel asked the group, looking around for the little guy while all of you sat on the lunch table. You ignoring Daniel, continue to eat and then looked at your phone...trying to figure out if your other self knows the guy by any chance. And how are you doing that? Looking through your insta page. From what you can see through the photos...you don't know him and the ones you published online. You see, you found the famous phone with billions of notifications inside of one of your pockets of your favorite pants. Seem like you recently went out without knowing. Now that you're looking through your messages, Zack gave you a concern looks "You know what's more weird...M/n using his phone." Now everyone looked at you, which they all received a middle finger by you. "Fuck off, Im trying to do something..." Daniel smiled sadly, why has everyone been acting weird lately? Wait, did you get a new phone?

🍃🍄💉🧊

"Found you, asshole! Midget scammer piece of shit!" Looking away from your phone, you were currently chilling in the classroom since it's currently break time for the students, but you stared at the entrance of the room and saw some weird looking motherfucker coming in towards Jiho. "Did you think i couldn't find you? Hey! He's fucking here!!" Now he pointed towards Jiho, signaling him towards him, "Yo. Get your ass over here." The whole class was confuse, why is someone attacking Jiho and who the fuck is he as well?!

He wasn't wearing any uniform and he looked pretty gangster to others.

"Huh?"

"Who's that?"

"I Guess...Jiho scammed someone?"

The guy had dragged Jiho and pushed him against the lockers, ready to punch the living life out of him. "Fucking midget! Did you think I couldn't find you?" Jiho tried to breath but the hard grip of the male was getting rough. Soon another two walked in and stood behind the main dude, "Argh let's go...and talk...I didn't scam you...fuck..." "This fucker's talking back." "Haha "fuck"?" "You said you didn't?"

"I paid 1,200 for your hiphone X, you little shit." "I'm telling you, it wasn't me! Fuck." The guy pulled his phone out to show proof, "Haha, you know your bank account is your phone number, right? I searched for your number on Facebook, and you were the only Jiho Park!" The guy continue to make ruckus, causing you to get annoyed. Fuck, why couldn't they take out somewhere else! You're busy right now!

'Wait a second...' standing up, you made your way towards the three weird looking motherfuckers, but the stopped mid way once Daniel beat you to it. "Excuse me...what's going on here?" The mullet guy felt tense, he looked up at Daniel and felt threatened, "No...well..." 'He's big...is he the boss of this room...?' His eyes then landed on you, screaming mentally in fear. 'N-No...he must be the leader!?' He began to sweat violently.

He then felt tense once he saw you walking towards them, ready to ask them your question. "Hey, you three part of God Dog?" The felt weak, are you a gangster?! Why the fuck are you asking them about another gang!? Do you think they're here to declare way with two big groups?! Actually, who even are you-no wait! You're THEEE M/n L/n!? How could he forget! God he's definitely fucked. Before you could even say anything more, Jiho decided to be the little prick he is and interrupted you. "Hey!! I know what you're talking about, so follow me. I'll explain it to you."

And they left.

'...'

This fucker!!!