Sugar daddy

Ignore my mistakes please. English is not my first language. Sorry for my poor english🙂.

The darkness of the night stopped in the sky and the sky became bright with the light of the sun. The sun shone through the window and fell on the face of a boy lying on the bed.That boy looks just like Prince when he sleeps. He is sleeping on the bed in a naked state. Only his lower naked body is covered with a thin blanket.

The boy woke up due to the sun hitting on his face. The boy slowly opened his eyes. He woke up and looked beside him. But he didn't see the person he was looking for.Then sat on the bed. He looked up at his necked body. Then some flashback came in his head. Then a smile appeared on his face. He got up from the bed and took off his jeans.He put on his jeans. And then he was looking for his shirt. But he couldn't find his shirt.
He went downstairs to the living room.
He was coming down the stairs when a sweet smell hit his nose coming from the kitchen.

He went towards that smell.
When he enter the kitchen. he saw her husband standing there and making breakfast. His lags has been exposed. He scanning his husband's back side with his intense eyes.His husband looks very sexy in his shirt. he went towards his husband. he hugged his husband from behind. he rubbed her nose on his husband's nape and smelled him. Its smell is lavender and vanilla mix. he is addicted to his husband's scent. Because this smell is very attractive and seductive.

he went near his husband's ear and said in a seductive voice "You look so sexy in my shirt" then licked his husband's earlobe. Then he started to suck his earlobe.

"Mmmg kookie stop"he moaned.

Jungkook went down a little and began to suck again.

" what baby " he asked.

"ahh jungkook once you start won't stop. you have office go and get ready you will be late for office."his husband said.

" No" jungkook said

"Wha-" cut off

jk turned him around and smack his lips. jk kiss him hungrily. kissing and biting his lips. Other was moan Between lips.then the kiss started to heating up. Their hips and legs stuck together. Jk's hand go down his ass. jk softly massaged his ass with his palm. The jk's hands on his hip. Raised his leg and stuck it with his waist. And jk's other hand removed all the things from the kitchen table and some things fell down. Then jk took him up and put him on the table.

jk patted his smooth lag with his hand. Jk saw a bowl of strawberries on the side. Seeing that jk smirked and picked up a strawberry from there and held it in front of his lips. he took a bite of strawberry and jk smack his lips again to taste it and jk licked his lips. After a long makeout session.

"Tae i love you"jk said.

"I love you too kook now go you well be late for office." taehyung said.

"Ok but i want a kiss"jk said

Taehyung kiss him one last time.

"Now go" taehyung said

"Ok but one more thing why are you wearing my shirt?" jk asked

"You are rip my shirt last night. Are you forget?"taehyung said

" yeah yeah i remember i'll buy you lot of Gucci t-shirt. Your husband is a sugar daddy you know." he said and wink at taehyung.

"You pervert-" taehyung said jungkook run and out of the kitchen.