Moonlight

At night,
Jungkook went home. He unlock the door and enter the house.he started looking for Tae. But he couldn't find Tae anywhere. He thought maybe Tae had gone out so he called Tae but he didn't answer. Then he got a little tensed. At last he thought that he might be on the roof so he went to the roof.he enter the roof and saw....

he enter the roof and saw

[I edit this picture]

He entered the roof and looked around. Then he saw tae is standing the rooftop and looking at the moon. The light of that moon falls on his face. It seems like the moon has come down from the sky in the human form. He look like an angle.

Jungkook walked over and stood by his side.

"Isn't the moon is very beautiful?" tae asked and jk hummed

"I have something to tell you." jk said

"Hmm say."tae said

"Tae i." jk said with tears eyes.

Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand.

"tae forgive me. I don't know how it happened. You punish me but please don't leave me."jk said and crying with holding his hand.

"calm down jungkook, what happened to you?" tae asked

"I am betraying you. I-i" jk said

"Jungkook tell me clearly what happened?" tae asked

"When I went to Busan, it was raining a lot when Lisa and I came back from Busan. The wheel of the car was punctured. Then we got to a hotel and only one room was empty. I called Jimin and asked him to send someone. Then Lisa and I were having dinner. Then I don't remember anything and then I woke up in the morning and I saw.....I don't know how it happened. Please don't leave me. You will punish me but don't leave me tae i-"jk said and Jungkook started to cry holding Tae's hand.

"Jungkook shus it's ok it's not your fault." taehyung said

"No Tae you punish me I deserve this."
Jk said.

"No Jungkook it's not your fault I forgive you." tae said

Jungkook look at taehyung

" don't forgive me like this you just-"jk said

"I forgive you Jungkook.And don't talk about it." Tae said

"But tae?" jk said

"Shus i missed you dearly please gguk make love with me"tae said and look at his husband with needy eyes.

" tae you don't have to force yourself.i know you are telling me this to make me easy so that I don't feel guilty, right? "Jk asked.

" No jungkook i want you. I want you so badly. "Tae conformed

"Are you sure?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded.

Without wasting time jungkook kissed taehyung. Then they kissing eachother and went backwards. The they entered their room.

Then they make love.

Author Note:

Sorry for your disappointment🥺

There is a twist after that so now I don't give the smut part. I will give it next time. Please vote and comment.