The 4th Chapter

My dearest Dimitri,

What's up? I miss you! I hope you understand that our love can never be. I am real and you're not. So, goodbye forever... boo hoo!

Your loving writer,

Lady R

"What the hell? Did she really message you this?," Quelly asked Dimitri. Dimitri is still moping for my loss. Oh why oh why can't our love be my Dimitri?

"Mistress, can you be my rebound?" Dimitri innocently asked her.

"No! Why will I do that? Stop that silent laughing Ms. Author-who-fell-in-love-with-her-FC?!" *Quelly scolded me. Waaah! why are you so cruel to me little miss Ra...., whoops! hahaha! you can't hit me those again.*

Quelly threw me coffee beans again. But this time, she missed! wahahaha!

"Can't you just shut up and tell MY story properly?"

I can't do that my little Quelly, I am your creator and you shall do what I want. wahahaha! :P

"Arrgh! What's with the emoticon?"

Anyway, Quelly brought Dimitri at her favorite coffee shop. She's meeting-up with her two best friends, A.B. and R.D. She is currently glaring at me and suddenly a handsome server came.

"Your special Bubblegum frappe, Miss?" said the handsome server.

"Waaah! You really did these? That's so sweet of you!" Quelly told him.

  "Your wish is my command, Mistress!" The handsome server is the owner of James'(Quelly's favorite coffee shop). He's the cousin of William Lawrence.  They're cousins because James (yes obviously that's his name too, :P) the mother of William Lawrence is the younger sister of James' father. So, that's their relationship.

"Hey, how did you know I want to be called Mistress?" asked Quelly to James.

"Oh right! My cousin William Lawrence told me so," he answered.

"Ahhh... cool, mmm... yummy can you not add this to your menu until I said so?." James smirked and told her that he won't add it unless she says so.

"Ra... I mean Quelly! Yahooo!" a voice said.

"How  many times do I have to tell you Ryn Do to stop teasing me with my real name?" She glared at R.D.  "Haist! its so early in the morning why so grumpy?" answered R.D. "Hello! by the way, James! Two orders of coffee on a cup please." James smiled and did what he was told. 

A.B. and R.D. walked to where Quelly and Dimitri sat. "So, Dimitri how are you feeling?" asked A.B.

"I'm all good but still hurt," answered Dimitri.

"You know the easiest way to forget what you're feeling now is find something that will occupy you."

"Ryn Do, Dimitri knows what to do and as his Mistress, I know how to mend what he's feeling right now." R.D. gave Quelly a shocked expression. Quelly just rolled her eyes.

Then, A.B. answered her: "Is that so? how are you going to fix him? Erase what happened with his crush and him? Or re-program him? Really, I want to know how you do it, my Quelly?" Quelly gasped and told him to shut up.

R.D. and A.B. laughed. "That was good Alfred Beet, so Quelly  Bae, whoops! Sorry can't help it" said R.D. "

"The two of you are so annoying, why are always bullying me? It's Quelly Bael, Ryn Do, don't get confused with my surname with Bae(Before Anyone Else). She suddenly stood up and before she storm off the establishment, she got her wallet out and slammed the bill on the table. "Let's go Dimitri, I need to fix you at the lab." Her friends were shell-shocked.

"Quelly, come back! Hahaha! we screwed her again didn't we R.D.?" asked A.B. "Nah, let's just give her time and her rage will be gone later."

The two stayed at the cafe a little longer and decided to go to where they knew Quelly's lab was.  

Next Chapter:

Hello! Mr. Hotness!

See you next update! Ba-bye! ^_^